Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-06-2020, 09:47 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone.
Sunny at the moment so hopefully will be able to take the dogs down to the brickcroft.
Goung to have a clean up and then practice starting a zoom meeting, tomorrow I have to work from home as the power is off at work.
I did my first zoom session on Monday, it seemed to go quite well but I needed help to get on.
Yola, yes I was furloughed and yes it's a shock to the system going back.
I'm so sorry you are having such trouble with your knee.
Pamela and Dinky hope you are both ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-06-2020, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Good morning Shelley and anyone to follow.

I hope you enjoy your walk. It is cloudy here but it is to get warm later on. How do you feel about working from home? I would be like you as i havent used zoom, i have it on my phone but havent actually used it.

I am now off on holiay until Monday. Feeling very relaxed this morning and i even straightened my hair and put make up on as well as jeans instead of jogging bottoms!! I think my MIL is coming over today for a cup of tea in the garden. Going to go out with my camera at some point as well. My neighbour who lives on her own is coming to my garden on Friday for a cup of tea as well. I think she is a bit lonely as her closeby family havent really come to see her.

Yola, i hope your knee gets better.
Dinky, how is the new car?