Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #1

tuesday daily

Hi Everyone,

Shelley, how are you enjoying being back at work? i hope iy is all going well. How is Eric doing?

Dinky, when do you get your new car? You must be excited!!

Not much happening here today. I finish up work today for a few days. I am looking forward to the break. Going to get back out with my camera.

I was out running last night and did 5 miles with no walking breaks, was really pleased with myself

Hav a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #2

Re: tuesday daily

Hi Pamela and Dinky.
At the moment I'm working mon and Thursday, bit of a shock to the system I can tell you.
I did my first zoom group yesterday with parents and children, it wasn't too bad.
I have another on Thursday and then next week I'm increasing to 4 sessions.
In September my job is set to change drastically, still trying to get my head round it.
Pamela, Eric is ok, we think.
They wanted to put him in rehab but there were no beds, so he is in a car home for now.
It turned out he did test positive for covid, despite the hospital telling Howard he was negative.
We have been told he's doing ok but no phone contact as he's isolated and the room hes in doesn't have a phone signal.
Dinky , what great news about your car, when do you get it ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #3

Re: tuesday daily

A quick hello. Knees still a problem, osteo has now written a referral request to my GP for scan/x-ray. Went (hobbled) in to the office today for the 1st time since March 16th - exactly 3 months. It felt strange, but good to speak with people other than the family. I've asked the whole team to come in next Monday for a catch up and to discuss how we're going to phase getting everyone back to work.

We have just had the most massive downpour. The well outside my basement dining room window half filled with water and some ingressed into the house - yikes. Big old storm with it too. Scary. The cats were nonchalant and sat in the ground floor window watching the deluge.

Pamela - I so envy you your running. At my fittest I was doing about 12-15km on an uphill treadmill at a go, but at the moment I can't walk across the room.

Shelley - were you furloughed? The people I've spoken to in our business who are just coming back have found it really difficult to get back into the stride of work.

Dinky - a new car is gooood. Bonus that it's free. My older son is 17 soon (which is mental because I remember posting on here about him being born), and that means driving lessons shortly followed by the inevitable requests for a car