Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-06-2020, 08:51 AM   #1

Monday

Hi Pamela and Shelley,
Monday evening here after a lovely warm day. it's a beautiful still and warm evening ,a perfect night for going out for a walk, but Willow gets anxious if i go out at night and as she's just had her pills, she's in danger of falling if she starts walking around, so I'll stay put.Had a busy day cleaning laundry, toilet and bathroom floors and generally doing a bit of a tidy up so just gonna sit down tonight and watch some TV.

SHELLEY,selling dolls on ebay, eh ? Oh, how can you bear to part with them ? I'm terrible at letting go of things, especially soft toys because they "look" at you and then I just can't do it.Hope you made a bit of money anyway, Shelley.That Makaton course will be great to do and how interesting.My eldest daughter, Brenna,is fluent in ASL as she had to learn it as part of her post grad. audiology course.She also used it to communicate with her babies before they could talk. Not sure how successful that was.I really hope you enjoy that course, Shelley. You are going to be busy.

PAMELA,hope your rest day was restful after your big food shop.You certainly do long walks with Barney and Mia but I bet they enjoy it. Those fish tanks of yours sound amazing. Fish are so relaxing to watch, aren't they ? I guess that's why my dentist has a big fish tank in his waiting room.I hope Steven was able to give you a hand with the one in the kitchen.Those tanks can get pretty heavy.

Well, I've got some interesting news for you.I may have told you that I got rid of my car a while ago as it was just too expensive to replace the gear box. Brenna rang me tonight and told me she was getting another car and has offered to give me her old one. it's a Toyota Wish. She doesn't want to sell it or trade it in and says it's mine if I want it.It's actually a 7 seater which I don't need but it's a nice car to drive and it's been well maintained.The only problem is that I'm not working at the moment ,although I do have a job i can return to at a later date.I initially turned this call centre job down as I cannot leave Willow now.I'm thinking of petrol, rego and WOF costs in running a big car .............BUT it would be great to have a car to go shopping again instead of having to walk or bus everywhere.I'm going to take the car anyway and whether I decide to keep it or not, time will tell. I won't be able to put it in the garage, unfortunately, as my cousin has a lot of furniture in there, so it will have to stay in the driveway under a cover.

Well everyone, hope you have a great Monday and the weather remains fine for you.Stay safe .

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-06-2020, 08:44 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi Dinky,

how exciting to have a new car!! Give it a go for a whil an see how you feel!! That is so nice of your daughter to give you it instead of trading it in

Not much happening here. Went for a run tonight and ran 5miles with no walking stops which is a first in a very long time!! So pleased with myself although i do hve a tightness around one of my ankles just now but i am sure it will ease up. Was a nice night for running.

I just have tomorrow to go then i am off the rest of the week, looking forward to some time off to relax!! Hubby isnt off unfortunatey but he will be at home majority o the time anyway! I am intending going out wth my camera as i have been enjoying taking photos in teh garden of the birds on the feeder and the bees in teh plants so going t go to the country park beside us and take some photos

Take care everyone