Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-06-2020, 09:55 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning all and evening to Dinky.
No idea yet what we are doing today besides parcelling up some dolls and bears I have sold on Ebay.
Yesterday I received the first training manual for my online Makaton course, it starts early July.
I've done Makaton courses before but need a refresher.
Pamela are you running today ?
Dinky, I've never made a quiche.
How great that NZ is almost back to normal, your lockdown happened quicker than ours and appeared to be tougher.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-06-2020, 02:09 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Hi Shelley and those to follow.

I would love to learn Makaton. we have a girl in our team who is deaf and although we can talk to her, she signs to us and tries to talk a little and writes things down if we are chatting to her. I do hope you enjoy it.

Well done on selling dolls and teddies on ebay, i havent sold anything that way in such a long time.

No running for me today, i was out yesterday so today is rest day, im not up for doing 2 days in a row especially when we also do a 4.5mile walk at the weekends with the dogs in the morning. We hav just been for our food sop today, had some lunch and are now relaxing. I have some things i want to do to our tank in the kitchen but need OH to help as i cant reach to where i need to get to!!

Have a great day