Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #1

Wednesday already.

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Yola and all to follow.

It's Wednesday evening here and it's been a lovely sunny day.I didn't go out anywhere as I have enough food in the house, so cleaned out the fridge instead, paid a few bills online and watched a creepy episode of Criminal Minds. Jeeps, I love that whole series.!!! I introduced Dickens to one of those Purina Creamy Treats in the tube that you squeeze and the cat licks it from the top of the tube. He loved it so much that i had to give him another one............ then a third.The others wouldn't look at them though. Dickens, who was the runt of the litter, is HUGE. At his last vet visit, he weighed 8.2 kg and he's not overweight according to the vet.He reminds me of a snow leopard when he's walking around.

PAMELA, hope you had a good day at work yesterday and maybe got a run in last night. I suppose you have now finished your snuffle mats already. Willow adores hers. I chop up her duck tender treats and put the pieces into the mat and she has a great time.You have a great day at work today.

SHELLEY, hope work is going well for you.Just gotta tell you that I got my Bible study lessons back today and got 105% on both of them. I'm now starting the next lesson.Sorry to brag !!!!! I hope you're continuing to enjoy your course as well.

YOLA, how is your knee now ? I do hope it is a bit less painful I can remember when I did the ligament in my knee in and the doctor gave me ultrasound on it over a period of time and that did help.I bet you enjoyed sleeping in that lovely new bed.

Well everyone, enjoy your Wednesday and stay safe.Hope the weather is going to be good for you. It's meant to be nice and sunny here tomorrow, so a good day for the washing.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-06-2020, 01:48 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday already.

Hi Dinky and anyone who follows.

It ispouring of rain here today which i dont mind given how much sun we have had recently!

Sounds like you have had a productive day today!! i like those kind of days. How is it over there now that restrictions have been lifted?

I am working today and had to take on a task which i havent done since before we started working form home so that was interesting!! Just enjoying my lunch break just now then back to it. On the late shift tonight so working until 6pm then i am meeting my friend to go running at 630pm. Not had a run in the rain in such a long time, i am looking forward to it!

Hope everyone else is having a good day