Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-06-2020, 07:47 AM   #1

Monday

Morning,
Pamela you will be busy with your snuffle mates, I'm sure you'll find time to run though.
Dinky, glad Miracle is getting better, good that you can stroke her again even if you get hissed at.
I'm sure the little bird in the garden was a comfort sign from Damon.
Great that you are about to enter phase 1.
Our lockdown restrictions are being eased but the trouble is people take that to mean the danger has passed.
The North West where we live is a hot spot for infection.
Off to work now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-06-2020, 05:07 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Afternoon. Another visit to the osteo and this time she tried acupuncture after being I think a little shocked at how I was struggling to walk. The GP told me last week he though it was osteoarthritis but osteo doesn’t think so. The onset was way too rapid. Phew.

Our new mattress got delivered today so we put the new bed up at the weekend; a super king pewter and brass affair. It will be lovely to have some space to move around at night, especially as the cats are permanent residents and make themselves very comfortable, usually widthways lol.

Hope all are well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-06-2020, 08:29 PM   #3

evening Shelley and Yola,

Shelley, i agree, people are getting very lax with the easing and not adhering to the rules which are in place, I dont think it i as bad up here as it is in some places down south.

Yola, glad it is not osteoarthritis. I hope you have a comfy night sleep on your new mattress

I have been working today and then went for a run tonight which was good. We only did 2.5mile but was a good run. Got half of my snuffle mats made. Dont need to have them done until thursday or friday. Plenty of time to get them done. Tonight is for relaxing with the feet up!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-06-2020, 02:03 AM   #4

Hi Shelley, Pamela, Yola and all to follow.
It's Tuesday morning here and a nice sunny day.We're now in Level 1 and so no restrictions on social gatherings etc. Everything is open again and life is pretty normal.We haven't had any new cases of Covid-19 for nearly 3 weeks . I'm just hoping now that we don't have a spike in cases ,like other countries have had. I've just returned from doing a weekly shop at Countdown. First time I've been out for ages as I couldn't leave Willow.She was fast asleep when I left ,and Janna watched her while I was gone.

SHELLEY, hope you had a good day at work and that zoom is going well for you.It's good that your lock down restrictions have eased somewhat but I'm sorry that you live in an area prone to infections.Look after yourself well, Shelley. I hope that your friend, Eric, is now out of hospital and in rehab. The poor man, he's been through so much.

YOLA I'm so sorry that your knee has not improved as yet.I'm glad that it's not osteoarthritis though.Let's hope the acupuncture works and you find some relief. At least you'll be able to stretch out in your lovely new bed.It sounds fantastic. Hope the cats like it too. !!!

PAMELA,hope you also had a good day at work and then enjoyed your run.You are going well with your snuffle mats. Good for you, ,though, for having a nice, relaxing evening with your feet up.By the way, your garden does sound super and very dog friendly too. I agree that lawns and dogs don't go well together. My back lawn now looks like a waste land, but at least the junk is gone.

Well everyone, have a great night. I'm going to sit out in the back conservatory for a bit, where it's lovely and warm with the sun coming through the glass.Willow will come with me and I'll bring my Mary Higgins Clark book and read a couple of chapters. What a decadent life I lead !!!!

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.