Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-06-2020, 03:20 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday.

Hi Pamela, Shelley ,Yola and all to follow.
it's Sunday afternoon here and a sunny day but not that warm. It went down to -5 last night and we woke to a heavy frost and ice on the lawn.I believe it's snowing heavily further south but at least it's not raining here and so I can get some washing dry (hopefully)

I've just had three guys round to clear away all the left over wood etc from my bathroom renovation. It had all been sitting there on the back lawn for 18 months and so I decided it was time to get rid of it. The guys also demolished an old playhouse and took everything away. Now, the ground is all muddy and horrid. Should have had it done in the summer but at least after winter, I can get some lawn planted in the empty spots.One of the guys looked exactly like a skin head with tats, body piercings etc. If you met him in a dark alley at night, you'd be terrified, yet he was the nicest guy to talk to. It just shows how looks can be so deceiving. His ex partner had their wee daughter 9 days ago and he was showing me pictures of her on his phone. It's so sad that they've split up and I hope he plays a big part in her life.

Miracle is a lot better after her flea treatment and is no longer biting herself like crazy.She has wee bites all over her body but hopefully they'll heal quickly. I'm just leaving her alone and letting her come to me. I can pat her without her hissing at me now.

PAMELA,I'm glad that Mia wasn't too stressed over her vet visit. Your vet sounds very understanding. We are now able to go into the vet appointment with our pet but it sounds as if your restrictions are still in place. Tomorrow, (Monday) we will probably be moving into Level One, as we've had no new Covid 19 cases for 2 weeks now. I hope that your restrictions will ease soon.I bet you enjoyed your car racing session yesterday, and it's good that your running is taking off again.

SHELLEY, hope the weather is continuing to behave itself for you and you've enjoyed your few days off.I often think of you and those wee tame birds that land on your hand to get food.I was outside yesterday and a wee fantail flew down and around me.It stayed around me for a few minutes before flying off again.I like to think it was a sign from Damon.Who knows ? Hope your new course is going well and you're continuing to enjoy it as much as your earlier one.

YOLA, hope your knee is continuing to improve and the pain has lessened a bit.Hope Dexter is looking after you well with his furry presence.

Well everyone, have a great Sunday, doing things you love.Stay safe everyone and enjoy the nice weather that you're having.

Love to all Catsey cats and dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday.

Hi Dinky and those to follow.

SOunds chilly where you are Dinky!! Hope you stayed warm. Its always goo to get a clear out especially in teh garden, we have some rubbbish at the bottom of our garden as the dumps closed during the lockdown so we couldnt get rid of it. Im sure witha bit of TLC, the grass will grow back. We got rid of our grass as the dogs were killig it by peeing on it so we have noce white stones with some slabs dotted about and a flower bed at each ide that meets in teh middle at the bottom. We also got a parasol today for out garden picnic bench. Finishes it off

I am so glad that Miracle is doing so much better. Thats great you are able to pet her again. SHe will be enjoying the attention although its on her terms.

We havent done much today, i went shopping whilst hubby painted the picnic bench. I hot an order for 5 snuffle mat last night so will get started on that later today.