Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2020, 07:40 AM   #1

Work again wed

Morning folks, off to work again today, then I'm at home again until next Monday.
Dinky I'm so pleased you have got Miracle back, you and Janna must be so relieved.
I have finished exploring christianity and we are now looking at exploring discipleship, it's interesting and thought provoking, it's also introduced me to zoom sessions which I'm going to have to provide at work.
Pamela, glad Barney and Mia are ok, you did well doing a run at all in this heat.
Yola, I'm sorry that your knee is still sore, hope the treatment helps.
Eric still in hospital but they are talking about discharging him to rehab.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-06-2020, 10:21 AM   #2

Re: Work again wed

Hi Shelley Pamela ,Yola and anyone else who may look in

It's 9pm Wednesday evening here and I'm heading off to bed now with Willow. Thanks for your kind wishes towards Miracle. i managed to get a flea treatment onto her neck this morning and although she's still itching , she is now sleeping more peacefully for longer periods. She's still in the lounge on a pile of blankets on the keyboard, but comes down to eat and drink. I'll just leave her there for a few more days until I see how she is, and we're not touching her at all, The other cats are very curious about her but they know to keep well away.

Watched the first episode of Tess tonight. It's really good and does seem to be keeping to the book.

Shelley, last day of work for you for a week, lucky you. I do hope your good weather will last all through next week for your days off.Exploring Discipleship does sound interesting and it's good that you're able to practise your zoom sessions before providing them at work.Glad Eric is on the mend, but I guess he won't like the rehab . Still, hopefully it will be good for him.

Yola, so sorry that your knee is still playing up. I so hope you can find some relief soon.Pain is really horrible, especially when it stops you doing things you love.

Pamela, hope the fine weather is continuing for you and you're managing to run in the heat OK.I guess it's better than the rain.Barney and Mia must be enjoying their walks, especially if they can cool off in the water.

Willow has just got up and is waiting to go to bed, so I'll sign off now.Hope everyone has a great day and stays safe.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-06-2020, 08:35 PM   #3

Re: Work again wed

Good evening everyone,

Shelley your class sounds interesting. How was your first day back at work? Hope all went well. Also glad to hear that Eric is getting released from hospital
Dinky, glad you managed to get the flea treatment on to Miracle. Hopefully she will start feeling a bit better

I have been out running tonight again. We are following our running club program 2 nights a week then on a Monday we are just doing whatever we feel like. Its good practice for when the club starts back.

Our vet has started doing boosters again so Mia is booked in for Friday but we hae to tie her up inside the foyer of the vet and walk away then a nurse will come and get her. I have explained to the receptionist that Mia will panic with that so i am hoping the vet will come out and get her as he knows how much she panics. Also worried about her being in the vet without us to calm her down as we wait in the car. Hopefully all be be ok as our vet is amazing with her