Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #1

Micra Friday

Morning all

Bit late for a daily.....

Anyhow guess what......YES THATS RIGHT......its raining here

Got to pop out look for a couple of three storage boxes for my new wardrobe interior.

Having a really good sort out and may well move into the loft next it does need doing and I am certain we have no idea whats up there apart from Christmas decs. Whatever is up there apart from the afore mentioned and maybe a fan or heater or two is never used. So Yes I have decided its sorted I am going up....
Oh yes going to change all the curtains today too.

Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Mrs H hope you feel a little better today too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #2

Re: Micra Friday

Hurrah! It's Micra day actually she's showing her age a bit, getting worryingly creaky when going round roundabouts

I'm feeling much better today thank you Kazz, a good sleep and no acid reflux last night. It seems to happen when I have something to eat late at night so i must remember to finish all scoffing earlier in the evening

Our loft is an unexplored place as far as I'm concerned, I leave it all to OH which means there's probably loads of stuff up there that's no use to man nor beast but he simply won't throw it away, or can't be bothered to sort it out after all that would mean having to make decisions and he's no good at that!

Breezy and showery here today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz, MrsH - bit more than breezy here I'd say, sort of buffeting with gusts! No rain yet though.

My scented geranium plugs arrived this morning and are snuggly planted and in the greenhouse to grow on. It's actually rather nice and warm in there and I had an enjoyable time proper "pottering".

Downloaded some more Kindle books this morning so I do have plenty probably to see me through the footie and maybe even the Olympics!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better MrsH.

Kazz - I have to be rather smug now and say that OH and I sorted out our loft last year and at least we know what's up there and it's tidy. Mind you, what we might find inside the suitcases is another matter .... I have a feeling they are full of clothes that don't fit any more and may just have to go to the clothings bank.

Hope all enjoy their day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #4

evening all from Rainy, rainy Preston, it's not stopped all day.
Work this morning,then parcelling up items i've sold on ebay, spent £37 on postage which is ok as the buyers pay for it. This time i've sent to India, Norway and Australia.
I'm off to a 60th birthday party tonight, it's fancy dress and i'm going as a cat burgler. The theme is gypsies , tramps and thieves.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #5

Don't steal too many cats, Shelley - Jerry may have something to say

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #6

Have not been to a fancy dress in years...love the theme.