Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #1

MX-5 Thursday

Morning everyone just getting ready to head to work. Its miserable here after the sunshine that we have had. Hoping to be at the quiz tonight but may be taking my mum to visit my cousin who was rushed to hospital on Tuesday which means i wont be able to make the quiz as the visiting hours are 7pm-8pm and im quite a distance from the hospital she is in.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: MX-5 Thursday

Hope your cousin's doing well when you visit Pamela.

It rained heavily here overnight but dry at the moment. I had a poor sleep last night, suffering from some acid reflux, and now I have a splitting headache. I'll decide how I'm spending the day once the headache's under control, there's laundry to do but I might not bother!

(all these posh cars! no room for my Micra then )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #3

Morning Pamela & MrsH and those to follow of course.

Hope your cousin is okay whe you visit unexpected hospital stays are not nice. Visitors are always very welcome.
Mrs H my Mom suffers with acid reflux well hiatus hernia and narrowing so I know its worse than the mere words suggest. Hope you feel better too headache AWAY.....

My Panda is feeling a little left out too.

Not sure what I am doing today like all it seems it is overcast and rainy here again, dull is the word I am searching for that describes it best I think.
Taking Dad to the hearing aid centre this morning his hearing aid has packed up then he has a nurses appointment this afternoon as when he cuts himself (happening more due to his parkinsons) he is taking ages and I mean ages to stop bleeding and massive bruises too I think its due to the tablets he takes following the Abdominal aortic aneurysms .....but we will see, there could be another reason. Oh well might spend tomorrow wrapping him in bubble wrap.

Have a good day all off I go..............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #4

Morning all! Dull here too Kazz - good word to describe the weather today. Sort of day when a good breeze is needed to blow it on, but hardly a puff today.

OH is out with Monty and I've just cleaned the sink in the kitchen - I live an exciting life! Bed changing too - a fairly major operation now we have a mattress topper too - do you peeps who have one find that it moves???

Sorry to hear about your cousin, Pamela. Hope she is recovering - if you are not able to be at the quiz we do understand! MrsH, sorry to hear you are not too good this morning and hope the headache goes quickly. Kazz - hope you dad is OK, may be an old wives' tale, but I've heard that a wee dab of honey on a wound will stop the bleeding, but bubble wrap would do the trick too if wound tightly enough.

I am looking forward to the quiz tonight - hope we manage a quorum.

Have a good day folks - extra Catsey cat cuddles from me for all our feline friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #5

Serves me right for calling the weather "dull" earlier. It's tipping down now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Serves me right for calling the weather "dull" earlier. It's tipping down now.
Same here, but at least the salt for the water softener arrived before the rain

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #7

Its pouring down here too.................I could be available for the quiz. As long as I remember.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #8

evening everyone, not going to the hospital tonight my mum wants to leave going down just now as my cousin is still in intensive care but is improving slightly which is good, she is getting more tests done today so she would be tired tonight, should make the quiz