Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #1

911 Carrera 4 GTS Wednesday

Following on from the car idea here I am Porsche woman, because I think everyone needs a boost when it Wed midweek.

Anyhow not much going on today really weather still overcast etc But enough of that I am still on holiday

How is everyone?

Going to download a book from kindle today "confessions of a male nuse" and maybe the follow ups.........read a snapshot yesterday. Another holiday read or 5 I think.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #2

Re: 911 Carrera 4 GTS Wednesday

morning Karen and everyone else who follows.
Weather looks ok at the moment so may get some gardening done. Have also got to walk the dogs and clean the floors.
Jerry seems a bit better, last night when i came in i saw that he's left part of a food pouch which Howard had placed on the work top, i gave it to him and he ate it, then asked for more. As it was the only pouch he'd eaten yesterday, i gladly gave him another. Howard then told me that he'd actualy had his second tea time one I just feel so relieved when he eats........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, Shelley and those to come along later ....

Glad to hear that Jerry is eating well Shelley - it is worrying when our beloveds go off their food. Do you think his cystitis has cleared? Funny creatures, cats - I have wondered about him, reading that he'd enjoyed company and had fuss made of him but he was still stressed enough for the cystitis to return.

We have a pet-sitter coming to visit this afternoon for an interview. OH is planning a couple of days away to celebrate my diamond jubilee - I have no idea what he's planning but we have been having trouble finding carers for Kizzy, Pip and Monty so someone to come and stay here is a brilliant solution. I am hoping that we like her and she us and that her references stand up - I know that we have to be careful. Testimonials on her website are lovely but are they to be trusted? I'll let you know how we got on.

So, housework with a vengeance this morning! Bit like my mother if the doctor was calling!!!

Have a good day peeps.

PS Kazz - I've just had to go and look at your car of choice on Google images. Classy! But do you think that some cars just look wrong in yellow?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
20-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #4

Day off today, was in Stirling for a meeting yesterday. It went well but it's always an early start. Have done some yoga and will do some food shopping, housework and perhaps even wash the car have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #5

Good Morning everyone! Nice to hear that Jerry is perkier, Pauline that's no way to spend a day off, too much like hard work! Kazz, sounds like you're having a nice relaxing time (unlike Pauline!)

Hope your pet-sitter interview goes well Angie, it's so difficult finding the right sort of care for them. Our cats are happy to go to a lovely local cattery and they just love having them. Morgan is a different kettle of fish

No particular plans for today, OH is off to his regular pub lunch with his pals and will call in at Morrison's on the way back to see if they have any lamb hearts for Morgan today. I'm semi-trapped indoors waiting for a salt delivery for the water softener, I bet they come while I'm out with the dog and I bet it starts raining before I get back! (I'm feeling pessimistic today, can you tell? )

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #6

Angie.
Jerry's cystitis had returned on Friday i think. The vet has said to us that it is a chronic condition and will unfortunately return from time to time. He is eating better and is going out into the garden for some sunshine. His back legs are very weak though, he's not so bad if he keeps moving, poor old chap.
Hope your pet sitter turns out to be nice and trustworthy.

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #7

Well, pet sitter has come - she seems very nice, calm and relaxed. She met all the animals and they were OK with her, Monty thinks she's great!

Have some references to take up before we say definitely yes, but she seemed so calm and competent, don't think anything would faze her.

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #8

that's good news Angie

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #9

Yes, could open up all sorts of opportunities! Just thinking of questions to ask the referees .....

Dear Jerry - sunbathing will do him no end of good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
20-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #10

hi all, just a quick hello, lovely and sunny here today. im off work as im going to a concert in glasgow tonight gotta go get myself ready, hope everyones well!