Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #1

twingo tuesday

morning everyone, thought i would be different and use a car theme for the title!!

just getting ready to head to work. Had a busy night last night putting my livingroom back together but its looking quite good now. The house still needs a few things done buts its starting to get there at last!. Hayfever is quite bad last night/this morning partly due to the dust i think.

hope everyone to follow has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: twingo tuesday

morning Pamela, glad your house is looking nice. Sorry what's Twingo ?
Just about to take the dogs out and then work this afternoon.
Jerry is a bit under the weather, cystitis has flared up again i think, we picked his AB's up yesterday so i'm hoping he'l improve. He realy enjoyed sunday when we had a houseful of people as he got a fuss made of him, usualy he keeps a low profile when we get visitors.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #3

Morning all.

Weather still looking kinda drab but not "always" rain but sometimes

Not sure what I am doing today so I am flying free. Apart from a few trips out with friends.

Doing homemade chicken curry tonight for dinner. Not normal for June but then this June is not normal is it.

Have a good day at work Pamela and Shelley.....I am enjoying my holiday.......despite the weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #4

Afternoon! A nice warm day here - OH has gone off to play golf and I am dog sitting and have got thoroughly wrapped up in reading the Hamish Macbeth books on Kindle that I bought a while ago ...... looked at the clock and have missed lunch completely!

Dog training this evening, so must go and get some livercake out of the freezer.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #5

Such a quick visit to the vampire dept at Basingstoke hospital today, couldn't believe it! Usually it's packed in there so I took my Kindle but only had time to read a couple of pages, whoosh in and out again, and only one attempt needed to get the blood sample (I've left there before now with plasters on 4 or more sites )

Called in at Morrison's on the way back to buy chicken wings and lamb hearts for Morgan (Happy Birthday 4 today!) but they had no hearts so I'll have to go back later on this week. Then I ordered some salt for the water softener - such an exciting life I lead OH is mowing the lawn, so his life is pretty exciting too

Steak and salad for dinner tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #6

evening everyone,

shelley a twingo is a car that originated in europe but was introduced in the uk a couple of years ago. Its a small car made by renault.

just in from work so finally getting to sit down. bought 50 shades of grey tonight as everyone is raving about it so going to give it a read, also bought the other 2 books in the series aswell so hopefully they will be good

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #7

Evening all, another night in an hotel room. Nice weather today though and I had a lovely run around the floating harbour in Bristol. There is a lot of shouting going on outside - seems to be 'eng er land' is something going on!