Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #1

Fathers Day Sunday

Morning all

Hope you are all good, weather here is okay still raining everytime you turn around but okay.

Still on a mission to change for the better the bedrooms. Mine and the spare - slow going because I do not really have a plan just a general idea. as usual it should work out though.

Have happy parents with the CD's playing on the TV. little things.

Anyhow off out soon brought a tiger print tshirt yesterday from Asda for my cruise....... http://direct.asda.com/on/demandware...tshirt&cgid=10

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #2

Re: Fathers Day Sunday

morning kazz, im sure your bedrooms will come together We are doing a bit of work this morning then heading out to the respective fathers.

hope everyone to follow has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #3

Anti-baby auntie and her even more anti-baby bloke are here for Father's Day lunch, totally unmoved by our gorgeous grandson We're having a pork casserole with jersey pots and carrots and some decent puds to choose from. I've made a sort of Eton Mess using fruits of the forest for a change, we also have a chocolate orange cheesecake (that I made for dinner yesterday and only ate about half) and ice-cream as a final choice.

The dog is reasonably happy having just finished a (low fat) cream cheese kong, and he's had a good run in the lovely weather out there. Little master Dylan has just been bawling for his lunch, now that he's tucking in all is peaceful again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #4

Grrrrrrrrrr Tiger ;D , great tee shirt Karen, have i missed something ? are you going on a cruise ?
MrsH, sounds like you are all having fun
Pamela hope you enjoy your visits
Still sunny here at the moment, my parents are coming for a meal, as is my eldest son and girl friend, we will have 7 people in all and for me that's mass catering, but i refuse to panic, aaaaarrrrgggggggggg !!!!!!!!!! HELP
Dogs have been for a rare off lead romp to the river, the grass was a mile high so they realy had some good excercise.
Watched a good scary film last night called the uninvited

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #5

Afternoon all - no fathers left here, so rather quiet. Make the most of your Dads, mine was wonderful.

Lovely and sunny and warm here - been in the garden and just waiting for it to cool down a bit in the greenhouse before going to finish planting out tomatoes in their grow bags and doing a bit of other potting up.

OH is going to cook a pudding later, puff pastry and apples to have with left over ice cream from the Jubilee holiday.

Enjoy your day ...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #6

Yes Shelley I am going on a cruise with a friend Spetember.

Just had a fantastic roast pork lunch. Great piece of pork.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
17-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #7

Took my dad through to see my sister's dog dexter compete in a local agility competition, the rain was awful. We then went back to my sister's for dinner. I don't think my dad will suggest that again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yes Shelley I am going on a cruise with a friend Spetember.

Just had a fantastic roast pork lunch. Great piece of pork.
superb Karen, i'd love to go on a cruise