Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #1

Rather Sleepy Thursday

Morning all! Grey, overcast and blowing up for something here. I am feeling a bit tired this morning, Monty has been out for a walk with OH and although he did have a scamper with a couple of other dogs, OH said that Monty had had enough after a while and just gave up! He's home now and gnawing a tripe stick in the garden (he's not allowed indoors with the smelly thing!).

Pottering today and perhaps a bit of housework - which is mounting up like waves upon my horizon. I feel I have too much to do and partly as a consequence, do nothing. Aaargggh!

There is a problem with the Schnauzer forum that I belong to - which was down yesterday. One of the folk who came on the walk is the forum technical chap and it is spooky that the other time the forum went down was when he came on a walk ........... poor guy, I feel sorry for him and the problem obviously isn't just something simple.

Are we quizzing tonight peeps???

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #2

Re: Rather Sleepy Thursday

Afternoon! It's still slightly sunny here but I understand it's the calm before the storm as tomorrow and Saturday are due to be foul, weather-wise.

I'm back in the office after spending pretty well all day at the allotment yesterday. Absolute bliss. Got a lot of planting/repotting done and also tidied up masses of weeds.

And that's about it really! Not very interesting, sorry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #3

afternoon everyone, veen out looking for a carpet for our bedroom today which has been rather stressful!! getting that fitted tomorrow all going well. Trying to arrange fora plasterer now. Getting there with the house, got our dining table built last night and also our corner table. just more work in the house today. should be at the quiz all going well with no diy disasters!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #4

im not going to be able to make the quiz tonight as we now have no accessable bedrooms to sleep in so we are heading down to the MIL to stay tonight so we can have a bed for the night!! hope the quiz goes well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #5

evening all
Angie, i know what you mean by too much work and not being able to do anything
Yola, sounds like you had a good day in the allotment yesterday
Pamela, sounds like your house is coming along nicely
Had a busy morning at work, then finaly we got our electrician friend to finish putting in our smoke alarms, only took him 6 years
Who is quiz master tonight ?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
14-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #6

Sounds like you have all had busy days this is the second of my days off, nice to get them together for a change. Had Tiger at the vet today, he seems a bit snuffly l gave it a day or so but not happy to leave him since he has the heart condition. Vet gave him some antibiotics, he used to be an angel at the vet but now he's fed up and doesn't care who knows it. Been doing some bits and pieces in the house today. Got my boss up to do my review 2moro, please keep your fingers crossed for me

Catsey Veteran

14-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #7

fingers crossed for you Pauline and i hope Tigers feeling better soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
14-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #8

hey all, im quizmaster tonight but as pamela wont make it shall we just postpone? its really better with 3 players is it not.

just usual work day here, nothing exciting. quite dull but the suns came out for a wee bit

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #9

Re the quiz - how do you feel Shelley? I am sad about leaving it another week, but am feeling sleepy enough not to worry too much about it!

Catsey Veteran

14-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #10

probably be best to leave it until next week as two players are not realy enough are they. Like you Angie i feel sad that the quiz doesn't happen as often as it used to but because we have so few players if someone can't come it's not realy possible to run it.