Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #1

Extra-wet Monday

Morning folks - thought I'd post in case I am washed away later. Floods not far away, roads closed and I've had to cancel my dental appointment. Actually, we live up a bit higher than the affected area and are unlikely to get flooded ourselves but OH has heard that the rain is not expected to stop until this evening. Hope everyone else is safe and dry if it's as bad where you live.

Pip is not deterred by the rain and has just come in absolutely soaked. All on the surface though as he does have lovely thick fur. He seems to love it, I dry him off with paper towel, he purrs and rubs around me and the towel and then he rushes off outside again to repeat the whole thing. Daft animal! Kizzy is asleep under the pet blanket on our bed, sensible girl and Monty is out with OH - I have the mop and bucket and towels at the ready, they will both look like drowned rats when they get home.

Keep dry and safe folks!

SUMMER DID SOMEONE SAY????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Extra-wet Monday

Wow it sounds bad Angie.....just a llittle overcast here with occasional showers.

off to work later so just "chill'in"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #3

angie i hope it doesnt get too bad. Kazz, i hope work goes ok.
we have just taken the fish from our big tank to the pet shop as we have managed to get both tanks sold last night. last tank is getting picked up tomorrow. just been carrying on with the diy. Also bought Amy MacDonalds new album which was released today and going to see her live tomorrow so looking forward to that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #4

Hello everyone,
got back from Scotland yesterday and not even unpacked yet :O
Angie, hope the rain stops soon, it's dry here and not a bad day.
Pamela, Howard likes Amy MacDonald, hope you enjoy the concert tomorrow.
Karen , hope you've had a nice chillin day.
Been to do a food shop so the cupboards are full for a little while.
Lots of catching up to do on here, see you later