Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #1

very late thursday daily

Afternoon everyone, no daily started so thought i would start 1. Its dull and grey here, just been doing the usual DIY and re-advertising my 2 fish tanks that we are selling. Is the quiz on tonight?

Hope you all have a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #2

Re: very late thursday daily

Off to work in a moment just wanted to say "Hello" to all on this kinda dull weather wise day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #3

Hi Pamela, Kazz - it's been cold and rainy most of today. I have had to put the central heating on.

Pamela - I think we postponed the quiz as Shelley is away and not sure what Lynz was doing. Hope it will be on again next week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #4

We had a lovely visit to our grandson again today, he's 9 days old now and doing very well. Our son is absolutely besotted with him and very hands-on (he's sure going to miss him when he has to go back to work ) Mum looks great and was much amused when I told her that when I was born new mums at this stage would just be experiencing their first day out of bed following the birth!

The journey was very straight-forward now that we've sorted out our own route and given Mrs Satnav the day off as she took us through a very congested route (possibly shorter as the crow flies I suppose) that made the journey stressful and took a lot longer.

Morgan had a couple of tasty Kongs to keep him occupied while we were out but he was bursting for a wee when we got back, bless him!