Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #1

Wet Jubilee Tuesday

Bit late for a daily!

This afternoon has turned out horridly wet and cold. We have even lit a log fire.

This morning wasn't so bad, and OH, Monty and I went out for a romp about with our neighbours' young family and their little Mini Schnauzer. Both dogs had loads of fun and we met 57 other dogs, according to the little girl who was counting them all! Good fun had by all.

Hoping that Prince Philip gets better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #2

Re: Wet Jubilee Tuesday

evening angie, didnt realise how late it was!! sounds like youhad a nice walk and met all those dogs thats an awful lot to meet on 1 walk!

i had an opticians appointment this morning, back into the diy when we came home and i finally have a livingroom door now!! doesnt have the panels in it yet but its there.

hope you have a lovely evening. meant to say its really wet here aswell

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
05-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #3

Hi angie, its rainy and cold here aswell, was much nicer earlier on. Glad you and monty had a nice walk!

Haven't been on much as having problems with my laptop, might end up having to re-boot it using the back up disk.

Went down the street today and met up with my mum, sister, bro, neices and nephew. There was a huge street party tied in with the crowning of the towns queen and her princesses. We had a lady gaga and robbie williams tribute acts aswell as shows and stalls. Kids had a great time then it started to rain! So back home with the heating on! Need to get my uniform ready for going back to work tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

05-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #4

Oh hello pamela, you posted while I was taking ages replying on my phone! :P

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #5

I actually dont care for the Jubilee thing, made a post on FB about it and Alex has called me a "HATER", bless her
Anyhoo hope every one is well and enjoying the hot summer weather

Me, am just walking the dogs and feeding the cats etc. Oh but I did have a night out at the weekend, a 62 club reunion. The 62 club was a long standing community centre and unemployment project before and during my punk rock youth. Sadly not as many as I had hoped turned up but it was damned good to see those old faces and listen to those old punk tracks. Was very boozy to say the least.

Catsey Veteran

05-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #6

Recovered from your hangover then elaine! I'm not fussed about the jubilee either, I was just thankful for an extra day off work!

Catsey Veteran

05-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
Recovered from your hangover then elaine! I'm not fussed about the jubilee either, I was just thankful for an extra day off work!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #8

I wasn't actually calling you a hater elaine, rather the person who had replied to you, but not willing to argue over it. You all know my views, I'm a royalist and make no apologies, and I will not sit quietly by whilst people run them down!!

I've had a wonderful long weekend, enjoyed so many different festivities and events, the usual British weather has not dampened my spirits in the slightest It's half term week here for the girls and it's been easy entertaining up til now. Just have to find other things to get them through until monday now lol.

Catsey Veteran

06-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #9

As my sentiments and beleifs are pretty much the same then I must also be a hater but to be honest I am quite happy with that because I do hate, I hate greed, injustice, selfishness and apathy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
06-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #10

I'm not interested in the jubilee either, glad all the hype is over to be honest. I don't hate the royals, but not overly fond of them either, especially their views on so called 'country sports'. But fair enough we all have our views, to which we are entitled.