Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #1

Saturday Morning

Well Good morning people. Morning Emma.

Its June. (yes already) Its raining here (not a bad thing for early in the morning) hope it clears up later in the day/weekend for the celebrations.

Not back at work till Monday night. Off out tomorrow night with friends and thats my plans apart from a decent food shop, and building up a plastic storage bench I got for the garden. Oh yes maybe finish the pots in the front the rain won't deter me from that.

Bit of a hiccup the other week at Work last Monday, we were broken into while we were in the store men in masks and armed with crow bars.......that were seen on the CCTV - luckily for us we did not know at the time, until we discovered the trail. bit shook up wtaching the footage where men are creeping around while we are working.

Well I have booked a holiday for end of September this year
.............I am going on a cruise, I am going with a friend
who I have mentioned previously just seperated from her husband (messy and she is very fed up so ) she has previously been on a cruise and loved it. So giving it a go!

So off with a Thomson ship called Dream. Western Med cruise flying out to Palma, Gibraltar, Casablanca, Agadir, Arrecife then Santa Cruz and flying back from there too.

So everyone enjoy the bank holiday weekend any one doing anything special, I must try and get a picture of the rose in the back garden, best its ever been.

See you all later off to take Sal out before the hoards hit the park for the weekend and the Sainsburys here I come.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #2

Re: Saturday Morning

Afternoon Kazz! What a strange thing - those burglars in the act while there were staff on the premises. I do so hope that you weren't alone. Very scary for the staff there, but how stupid of the burglars - I presume the police were called straight away. Were the criminals caught?

Had some seeds delivered this morning, and have planted them up in the greenhouse. I do love my herbs. I've come in because it started to rain, so rubbed my grubby hands on my jogs and grabbed the washing keyboard batteries just died back soon

I'm back - rechargeable batteries, but could we find the right cable??? All OK now though!

A cruise Kazz, sounds very exciting ... some lovely places to visit. I'm sure you and your friend will enjoy it. Are you a good sailor?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #3

a cruise sounds great kazz
Sounds like a bit of a morning you have had angie not being able to find things!! glad you got all your seeds planted.

I went over to my folks house this morn to drop off my old bike so that my sister can use it to go out with her 2 kids. Came home and OH had scraped all the polystyrene tiles off the hall ceiling just need to get the glue off the ceiling now and hopefully wont need re-plastered which will save us a bit of money!! Been out buyibg a wall paper steam stripper as its apparently really good for geting rid of the glue. First day on holiday and teh diy has started already!!

hope you all have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #4

I've always rather fancied a cruise, but OH isn't keen and I'd probably eat myself silly and need new clothes half-way through

Baby grandson is doing well, he wasn't happy in the hospital and not interested in feeding so they kept them in until yesterday evening instead of discharging them at 9.00am as originally planned. Pleased to report that now they're back in their own home everyone is much more relaxed and baby has fully discovered the art of feeding. The new family have been spending the day in bed so they can nod off and catch up on sleep whenever they can, sounds good to me

It looks like he's going to be Dylan Matthew - Unfortunately I know a dog named Dylan so I'm having a bit of a struggle with that name and also I remember the stoned rabbit in Magic Roundabout was called Dylan, not to mention the very alcoholic Dylan Thomas. I'm sure there must be some good Dylans out there though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
02-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #5

Well Dylan Moran is very funny Mrs H.

Quick check in from me as we've been out all day at my Aunt and Uncle in Law's Diamond Wedding do. OH struggled a bit as it is the first family do since we lost his Father so it felt very odd heading over there without seeing Bill.

A quiet night in for us. Hope all are well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #6

I'm with you on Dylan, MrsH. Not a name I'd choose but in the grand scale of things it doesn't really matter that much doesn't it?

Today I've had a real handful with the boys, compounded by OH who has just escalated the aggro. Finally calmed things down and have 2 very complaint boys all achieved with talking rather than screams and insults. Mum DOES know best!

Off to London tomorrow to try and watch the pageant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
I'm with you on Dylan, MrsH. Not a name I'd choose but in the grand scale of things it doesn't really matter that much doesn't it?
No, You're right of course it's just that a couple of weeks ago he was going to be Saul Nathaniel dunno what happened to change things!

Enjoy the River Pageant tomorrow!