Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #1

its friday!!!!

Its finally friday!!! I have been looking forward to today as i finish up work for 2weeks at 8pm tonight. Starting the holidays by babysitting OHs sisters 2kids, he will have them until i arrive after work then we have my sisters wee boy and OHs sisters wee boy on sunday as both the girls have dance practice for their respective dance shows. Busy weekend to start the holiday off!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #2

Re: its friday!!!!

Morning Pamela! I hope that you enjoy the possibly hectic start to your holiday .... what are you planning for the rest of the fortnight?

It's cloudy here today and the forecast isn't good for the south for the b/hol w/end - fairly typical. But it sounds good for the rest of the country so I hope you all enjoy a grand time.

We have a village celebration on Monday but it may just be a trip over the pub if it's raining!

Already had our grocery delivery and my gardening man is here, so I must go and make him a coffee.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #3

Okay loads to report but no time......story of my life however will update later when properly awake.

Pamela enjoy your holiday.

Angie enjoy everything.

Speak later all.

A little teaser booked a holiday too guess where?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #4

Hello all, Loud cheers from the east- I have finished work for a whole week!!!!!!! We go to a family 'do' near Birmingham tomorrow and then NO PLANS!

The weather looks a bit grim but who cares.

Pamela, enjoy your holiday too- hope it calms down. Enjoy the village do/pub Angie. kazz, another exotic holiday?

Right off to the supermarket, you never know, the odd bottle of beer might just find its way into the trolley.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #5

just about to set off for Scotland, see you all in just over a week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #6

Tis humid today. We've just come back from MIB 3 and the boys are now outside playing Agent J and Agent K Bought lots of veggies at the market and there were also some Italian stands so OH and I will be having Caponata (Sicilian aubergine stew) and the boys tuna calzone with cauliflower.

Feeling a bit odd and shaky at the mo hence have sat down for a few mins at the PC. The weekend will involve a trip to a local festival in a park near us which will include live kids' rock bands , chilli cook-offs and lots of different foods. On Sunday all being well, I plan to take the boys up to London to experience the exhilaration of the pageant - a memory they can take through life with them!