Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #1

wet thursday

Morning everyone, its wet and rainy here today not nice at all just getting ready for work im counting the time down as when i finish at 8pm tomorrow night im on holiday for 2weeks!! cant wait. Definitely wont make the quiz tonight, i need to go shopping when i finish work as the cupboards are looking a tad bare!!if its on, i will join when i come home if its still being played.

hope you all have a lovely day eventhough its wet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: wet thursday

Morning Pamela ...... sorry it's wet where you are. It's cloudier here today and a lot cooler.

Some laundry today and a quick trip to the bank and a bit of shopping in Emsworth.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #3

Cloudy and much cooler here today, but only a light rain shower at about 7am and dry now. Sebi has done piano practice and is now buzzing around annoying everyone and Domi has done his maths revision and is now painting his airfix helicopter . . . need to get him to knuckle down to the piano too as he has his Grade 2 exam in less than a month.

If the weather stays dry we'll be off down the park (cycling this time) to play some tennis and then maybe for a quick run to the supermarket as fridge and cupboards looking a bit devoid of food.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
31-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #4

OH has consulted the Met Office satellite image and tells me there is a lot of rain about, a big band stretching from the Midlands up into Scotland. That's well north of us but who knows what will happen in the next few hours?

I think we're popping out to M&S this afternoon as we need to replace some of the standard items in our Summer wardrobe. Our short-sleeved shirts are fit to use as floor cloths and must be about 5-8 years old (I have to confess that quite a few of them no longer fit ) OH needs some new casual trousers (in a larger waist naturally ) and I want a few vest tops too. I sense a run on the bank coming!

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #5

.... with a smooch around the baby section too, MrsH?

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
.... with a smooch around the baby section too, MrsH?

Noooo! already been there and done that weeks ago

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #7

Ahhhhhhhh - but surely now he's here????????? Or are you just protesting TOO much?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #8

Congrats on the new Grandson Mrs H- go on, one more sweet babygro won't hurt......

It is grey and cloudy here but no rain yet. I am thoroughly cross eyed from sifting through about 250 online applications to shortlist. Oof, some people need training in writing applications........

Have a good rest of day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #9

afternoon all.
The quiz tonight will start around 8.15 and will be all about sweets and chocolate.
Been to work this morning, nice driving the new car.
The olympic torch will be travelling near some of the roads i drive on to get to work. They are closed from 7.00-9.00 am, this means i'm going to have to go to work 2 hours early, i am not impressed !

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Ahhhhhhhh - but surely now he's here????????? Or are you just protesting TOO much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Congrats on the new Grandson Mrs H- go on, one more sweet babygro won't hurt......
Guess what? I was tempted and gave in just a cute little patriotic romper with a London taxi, Big Ben and a large 60 on it. It'll fit him for all of about 4 weeks but it wasn't expensive.