Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #11

Re: Granny meets Baby

Bless him, what a little sweetheart he is!

Granny looks very proud and Daddy looks full of confidence and taking it all in his stride!

Congratulations once again to all the "H" family

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #12

Thanks Mags and everyone, all congratulations duly accepted although the last active role I had in this production was 35 years ago!

Yes Mags, proud daddy is very confident, full of delight and already very hands on (changing an appalling nappy while we were there, without batting an eyelid!) I am so proud of the man who used to be my baby boy!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Thanks Mags and everyone, all congratulations duly accepted although the last active role I had in this production was 35 years ago!

Yes Mags, proud daddy is very confident, full of delight and already very hands on (changing an appalling nappy while we were there, without batting an eyelid!) I am so proud of the man who used to be my baby boy!
It sounds like your son has accepted the post of Chief Nappy Changer already!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #14

Congratulations all round, especially to babyH's Mum. He does look to be a big boy, how much did he weigh MrsH?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #15

He was 9lbs 10ozs (about 4.37kg) Angie, I reckon he put on a fair bit of that weight during the last few days as he was 10 days overdue, his little feet were all dry and a wee bit flaky too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #16

He is a beautiful baby. Nice view but who would look at that with such a gorgeous baby to fuss over. Pleased it all went well for your DIL and grandson and pleased she is doing well. Really really chuffed for you all welcome to the world Baby H.