Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-09-2021, 08:25 AM   #1

Windy Thursday

Morning everyone

So glad to hear that Dickens has managed to use his tray productively, step in the right direction for him, i do hope he is continuing to improve those notebooks sound lovely, how nice of you to donate them to the children to use.

How is your cousins dog? I do hope the lump is nothing serious.

Shelley i am so sorry to hear that your friend is poorly. I do hope the doctors are wrong. Your meal sounds lovely though, It is always nice to catch up with people. Are you still enjoying your course?

My assessment went ok i think, just waiting to hear the results. I havent really been doing much, just been so busy with work and college and trying to fit everything else in around it. Beginning to think i have maybe taken too much on but i will at least complete my first year as i wont quit. I am also job hunting as i am sitting copy and pasting all day and have been for the last while and it is so frustrating. FInd it really hard to focus now as i really dont enjoy what i am doing.

Will catch up later