Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-09-2021, 08:10 PM   #1

Thursday

Hi Dinky,

Glad to hear you are having some nice weather!! Thats great you have moved to level 2 in the south island. Glad to hear that Dickens is doing much better, you must be relieved. Also glad to hear that you have managed to get Frederick groomed and you are able to comb him at home.

That sounds like a lovely prize you won, Willow would want you to gift it to Sinda so she can enjoy it

I love the sound of the cats new bed!! At least the bath is being put to good use.

I do hope you hear from Paddy soon, Im sure he will contact Janna on her birthday.

Not much has been happening here. Just been working, then out running last night. We did 5km with no stops or walking last night which is the first we have done that since before my friend Sam was injured. We are going to build on that distance now and increase it gradually every week.

College was good tonight, it was a revision class for our assessment on Tuesday. Thursday nights are always online which is great as i have had my PJ bottoms on all day even when working A Thursday class is so much easier than the Tuesday. The lecturer on the Thursday is a lot better than the chap on a Tuesday as he doesnt explain things very well.

I have managed to get out on the bike a few times with hubby. I love that we both have the big bikes. If you can, watch breaking bad. It is good!!

Shelley, how are you after your fall? I hope you are ok.