Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-09-2021, 10:19 AM   #1

Rainy Thursday

Morning everyone,

Sorry i haven been on much, been reading the post but not had a chance to reply.

It is miserable here today but i always think its good for the garden. Been out on teh bike a few times. Met a couple of the girls for a ride last night to go for dinner which was nice. Also first time riding on dark country roads which i wont rush to repeat!!

Dinky, how is Dickens today? I do hope he is ok and his antibiotics work. I always love getting teh washing out and up to date. I had mine out yesterday as it was beautiful!! WHen are you seeing your cousin again?

Shelley, glad you did well at your fayre! Its always a nice feeling when you have a good day! I did great at my event as well, came home with 6 mats out of 20!! Sold my 2 hampers and lots of tug toys as well. Money is getting put towards our trip to London next month for my big birthday!!

I better get back to work!! Take care everyone