Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-09-2021, 05:58 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily.

Good morning everyone. Tuesday tea time here, and another nice day, weather wise although there is meant to be a southerly change tonight with high winds and rain.

Another day of washing for me and a wee bit of tidying out the front conservatory which has boxes and boxes of my cousin's items in it. At least I've shuffled a few of the boxes around a bit and made a bit more room.

Dickens saw Steve, the vet, yesterday, as he really wasn't well. Steve is Michele's husband. Michele, unfortunately ,wasn't on yesterday. Poor Dickens has a skin infection (Steve thinks) and is now on antibiotics for the next 12 days. He is a little brighter today, but still not eating much. He is drinking though, and is going to the toilet again finally.He won't be going to the groomer tomorrow, as I don't want to stress him out too much while he's unwell, so the short straw has landed on Frederick. Yes, we are moving in to Level 2 from midnight tonight, which means the groomer can open. Freddie will be petrified. My cousin can now come and visit, and she has offered to take me to the groomer tomorrow, which is good. Poor Dickens will just have to put up with all his matts for another week.

Pamela, Shelley, Kazz and Yola, hope you are all OK and are enjoying the nice weather.

Nothing much else to report for today. Just boring old mince for tea tonight, but might go and make a caramel mousse for dessert. That might cheer me up a bit, as I've been very worried about Dickens, and now I'm worried about poor Freddie having to be shaved tomorrow. My cats are not used to being taken away from home and they are so terrified.I'll let you know how things go tomorrow. Gosh, I'll be so glad when it's over.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-09-2021, 08:45 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily.

Morning everyone and evening Dinky.
The doll fair was fantastic, really well attended and I sold lots, I love to spread the happiness around as well as make money of course.
I bought 2 dolls, one that I have been searching for, for several months, she's very special with a lovely provenance.
The other is a wax creche figure of baby jusus C1860, I have been waiting to buy him since just before the first lockdown.
Pamela, hope you sold lots of snuffle mats and are having some lovely bike rides.
Dinky, so sad about the terrorist attack, I hadn't heard as I don't really watch the news.
Glad Dickens is better and hope Freddie gets on OK at the groomers.
Hi Kazz and Yola.