Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-08-2021, 04:49 PM   #1

Bank holiday Monday

Good afternoon everyone

Its been overcast here but dry. Been for a drive around the area i will be sitting my bike test this week just to get a feel for the roads. Looks ok so fingers crossed!!

Steven has gone out on his bike for a while so i have spent teh afternoon finally clearing out a room that has been a dumping ground for anything and everything and also has a litter tray in it. The room is spotless now with no rubbish laying about. ALso cleared our room out and gave my office a clean. The downstairs got a good hoovering as i bleach wiped all of the kitchen this morning, just need to clean the floor.

Dinky i do hope Janna gets her vaccinations soon especially to give you peace of mind and keep her safe. Thats great there has been no cases in the south island, you will be looking forward to going into level 3

Shelley im sure you will fit into your dresses. Glad you are continuing to enjoy the nice weather