Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-08-2021, 07:58 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Hello everyone,
Gosh Pamela, just read your post from yesterday.
How can someone be so stupid and rude.
If she can't stop the dogs jumping the fence then they shouldn't be offleadvin the garden.
Would she like a vets bill if Harris was injured or a bill for damaged property, makes me mad on your behalf.
Dinky, I'm so pleased you are going to level 3,phew.
Goung to look around the shops in stranraer after walking the dogs on the beach, then maybe in the sea.
At my cousins van for a buffet dinner this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-08-2021, 08:10 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Morning Shelley,

Your day sounds lovely, glad you are also getting the lovely weather. I hope you pick up a few bargains. What type of food is the buffet?

I was so angry yesterday with her!! I have actually bought trellis last night and put it across the length of my fence to try and deter the dogs from jumping. Its not the strongest of trellis but it should do the job.

I have also just looked outside and Harris is throwing a mouse about! Needless to say he wont be getting in until he loses interest in it!!

Getting my new bike today. Sadly i cant ride it yet but hubby will ride it home so at least i will have it here to get it all cleaned

Dinky, so glad you are moving into level 3