Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-08-2021, 06:13 AM   #1

Sunny Thursday.

Good morning everyone. It's Thursday 4.45pm here ,after another beautifully sunny day. Being in lockdown is definitely better when the weather is fine.We still have no cases of covid in the south, so keeping everything crossed that Jacinda will move some parts of the country into Level 3 tomorrow.I might finally be able to get my Thai takeaway.

I had my second covid vaccine this morning. Never thought I'd say I was pleased to get a vaccine, but I certainly was. I wandered on home in the sunshine and had the horrible thought that if it's this warm in winter, I hate to think what summer is going to be like. At least I have a good air con now and I can put that on a cold setting. I'm also going to buy a muslin quilt for my bed this summer. There are some gorgeous floral ones out now which I've got my eye on.

Got another big matt off Dickens this afternoon and now he looks horrible, with bald patches on each side. i can't get the ones on his tummy off at all but am hoping that the groomer will be able to open at Level 3.

Fish and salad for tea tonight with creme brulee to follow (store bought, courtesy of my sister, who dropped it on my doorstep).. Tonight I'm going to watch another episode of Wallander. I thoroughly recommend it.

PAMELA, sounds as if you had a lovely relaxing day yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful weather in your garden. I hope you and your mother- in- law had a nice lunch together and Steven found the jacket he was looking for. It was good that you were able to finish your perfect day off with a run in the fresh air.

SHELLEY, sounds as if you are having a great time in Scotland .You're turning into a real water baby. How great that you were able to go snorkelling and even managed to see that seal. That must have been magical.

YOLA and KAZZ, hope you are all doing well and keeping out of mischief.

Well everyone, it's the Day of the Dog today, so here's to all the Catsey dogs, both past and present.

I'm off to do my fish now.

Have a lovely day..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-08-2021, 09:44 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Thursday.

Hello everyone, hoping for another sunny sea day again.
We ordered some full face masks with built in snorkel, feels weird but think we are going to like them.
We went for a meal out with my cousins yesterday which was lovely but we were all so tired with all the outdoor activity, a nice tired though if you know what I mean.
Pamela, hope you had a nice time with your MIL, you are very keen running in this weather.
Do you get any dragonflies near your pond ?
Dinky ,hopecyou feel well after your vaccination and that your lockdown goes down a level.