Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-08-2021, 05:43 AM   #1

Warm Thursday.

Good morning everyone.
Thursday afternoon here and it's beautiful outside - sunny and no wind.I've got lots of washing out and will bring it in shortly as it's lovely and dry.

It's been a very quiet day here as we wait to see if the virus has made its way to the south island. All cases are confined to the north island at this stage so keeping everything crossed that our PM may let the south island move down to Alert Level 3 after tomorrow.There's hardly any cat food left in the supermarket but luckily I've got enough to be going on with.

Good news - the favoured cat litter arrived today and the cats are happy At least they all are except for poor Freddie whom we had to wash this morning !!! I won't elaborate further. Freddie yowled and cried and all the others gathered round to see what we were doing to him. Now he's sulking on the couch in the lounge At least he now smells considerably better.

Mince and veges for tea tonight.I put a very nice Asian sauce in with the mince and it makes it really yummy.I really felt like a Thai takeaway tonight , thanks to you, Pamela, but all our takeaways are closed , so mince it will have to be.

PAMELA, congratulations on passing your motorbike test yesterday. You should be very proud. I hope you were able to go looking at bikes and found one you liked.Did you like the Thai meal you had with your dad the other day ? I bet you did.Most people seem to like Thai food as it's not too spicy and supposedly meant to be healthy.

SHELLEY, thinking of you today and hope everything goes well. You will be pleased when this day is over. I'm glad your trip back home gave you the opportunity to buy some dolls and furniture. Hope they're nice ones.

Well I'm off now to bring in the washing. Oh, I do love the smell of warm clean washing fresh from the clothes line outside. There's nothing quite like that smell. !