Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-08-2021, 09:11 AM   #1

Fresh Tuesday

Morning everyone (evening Dinky )

Its been a lot fresher here the last couple of days which has been nice. I met my manager for coffee yesterday, was good to see her after 18month of it just being on Teams calls.

Todays plan is lunch with my dad. Will be nice to spend some time with him as he goes to Poland tomorrow until Sunday. We are going to a thai restaurant which i am not sure if i will like but thats where he wants to go.

Have you been to the groomers yet Dinky? If so, i hope it all went well.

Shelley, how long do you have left at the caravan? I do hope you are still having dru weather.

Yola, KAzz, hey!!! hope yo uare both well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-08-2021, 09:39 AM   #2

Re: Fresh Tuesday

Morning,
Dull but dry here at the moment.
Off to Ayr soon, shopping and lunch with Howard and my cousins.
Pamela we go home tomorrow as my friends funeral is on Thursday.
We will return Friday until the following Sunday or Monday.
Glad the meeting went well with your manager and hope you enjoy lunch with your dad.
What sort of restaurant is it?
Is your dad having a holiday in Poland?
Dinky, hope everything OK with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-08-2021, 09:45 AM   #3

Hi Shelley,

Sorry to hear about your friend, i hope everything goes as well as it can and you can relax when you go back to the caravan.

It is a Thai restaurant we are going to, dont know the name though. Yeh its a few days away he is going for with his friend.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-08-2021, 10:57 AM   #4

Hi everyone. Tuesday evening here and we are going into strict Level 4 lockdown at midnight tonight. Unfortunately we have covid in Auckland, which is the north island. Even though I'm in the south island, our PM has put all NZ into lockdown. Hopefully it will only be a short one for us.

I did a big shop today and got most of the things I need. I even managed to get some of the cats favourite cat litter online, but as it's coming from Auckland, I guess it might take a while to get here.

Dickens was meant to be going to the groomer tomorrow ,but now we are not meant to go out at all and all work places are closed, that won't be happening. I think his matts are starting to hurt him now because I see him trying to lie down and he can't get comfortable.I'm going to try and cut a few more matts off him tomorrow if Janna holds him.

PAMELA,glad you're getting some dry weather. Wow, you've had your last motorbike lesson. When is the test ? You'll be looking forward to passing it.I hope you enjoyed that thai meal with your dad today and I hope he has a safe and enjoyable trip to Poland tomorrow. I bet you're enjoying your time off. It was nice to catch up with your manager too.

SHELLEY,glad you, too, had a dry day today. Thank goodness your pups are kept on leads ,especially when there are adders about.Have a safe trip home tomorrow and I hope everything goes smoothly on Thursday. It will be a sad day for everyone, but I'm pleased that you're going back to the van for a few days after that .It will be good for you.

Well everyone, it's 10pm now and Snodgrass is looking at me, wanting to go to bed, so I'd better oblige.He'll start pawing at me if I don't move.

Have a great day everyone.