Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #11

Re: How to put a hat on a cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Was just about to say the same, although Matt will do a better job at it than me. x
You would do a great job, Random; look at what you did for me 2 years ago when you took an ordinary pic of Leia looking out a window and turned it in to a lovely Christmas card! I've had them printed and still using them.

Leia would not put up for one instant to having a real hat on herself; dogs are good at that sort of thing; yours look cute, but a bit foolish! Or are they enjoying being dressed up?

Thank you for the offer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #12

Big thanks to Matt, who put a hat on my "Irish for the Day" girlie! She looks a bit startled at what's appeared on her head!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #13

Leia certainly looks the part now Eileen!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
16-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Big thanks to Matt, who put a hat on my "Irish for the Day" girlie! She looks a bit startled at what's appeared on her head!
Looks good dandysmom

Minimal , yet effective

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
16-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
You would do a great job, Random; look at what you did for me 2 years ago when you took an ordinary pic of Leia looking out a window and turned it in to a lovely Christmas card! I've had them printed and still using them.

Leia would not put up for one instant to having a real hat on herself; dogs are good at that sort of thing; yours look cute, but a bit foolish! Or are they enjoying being dressed up?

Thank you for the offer!
The princess looks lovely in her new irish hat!

They don't mind a coat on when it is cold out but anything else takes a bit of doing, a lot of bribing and a lot more patience, but worth it!

I'm always putting daft things on the dogs mind for a giggle so they do learn patience from it I guess once they are adults, the pup is hard enough to get her to sit still for 10 seconds for a decent picture without daft stuff on!

Never tried the cats really, can't see them tolerating it long enough to get a decent pic!