Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
22-09-2020, 11:11 AM   #1

Tuesday evening.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and anyone else who may look in.

Tuesday evening here, after a nice day, and just heard it's going to be 24 degrees tomorrow and it's not summer yet. I think we're going to be in for a HOT summer. I had my back x-rays this morning so will find out the results maybe tomorrow. My leg ,though ,is a lot better but I still didn't go to tai chi today as my doctor said to wait.I've been having a bad time with poor Dickens who ,for the last 2 days, has been going to the toilet all over himself (to put it nicely ). I've had to put him in the laundry tub and wash him and now his fur looks so bedraggled. He won't let me brush him as he's now frightened of me.I'm wondering if it's the new RC food. I think I'll just put him back on the cheaper supermarket biscuits because it's not very pleasant for him or me to have to wash him every day. Oh the joys of long haired cats. !!!

Had pumpkin soup and herb bread for tea tonight followed by ice cream and chocolate sauce (which I'm not meant to be having, but it was yummy). We're now in Level 1 lock down which means face masks are no longer mandatory, but I'm going to still wear one when I go out. Most people here seem to be still wearing them anyway. Besides ,I've got a nice cat one that I enjoy wearing !!!

PAMELA,i was thinking of you on Saturday night and hoping you were having a good time. It sounds as if you had fun even though you were a bit chilly. Yeah, it's impossible to sleep when you're cold. BUT now you've got a lovely new motorbike. I bet you enjoyed that ride with Steven. You'll both be joining the "Hells Angels" next.!!! I hope you're having a good week back at work and not working too hard.

SHELLEY, hope you are doing OK and are not too busy at work. How is your Christianity course progressing ? I hope it's doing better than mine. I literally haven't been doing mine since I lost Willow, but I have made up my mind to start doing it again.I actually took the box of resources down from the computer table and put it on the floor by my chair, but straight away, Betsey-May climbed in the box and went to sleep, so I couldn't get to my work. What is it with cats and boxes ?

Oh well, I hope you both stay safe and warm and have a great Tuesday. Love to you both and your fur babies.