Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-09-2020, 11:23 PM   #1

Saturday daily

Hi everyone

Technically its still Friday night but thought since i couldnt sleep tonight i would start a daily ready for tomorrow

Dinky how is your leg? Has it started easing any? I do hope you are able to get back out walking and to your class very soon!!

Shelley, i hope you managed to relax and enjoy your day off. Did you do anything or did you just relax? I hope it was a relaxing one for you

Not got much planned for this weekend as we are one of the areas that were locked down again as of midnight tonight but i am still going to go and see my dad and sister tomorrow. We arent a very huggy family so that helps in the current climate although dad is getting more huggy just now which is ok.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend Hugs to all furries

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-09-2020, 08:37 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Hi Pamela, Shelley and anyone else who may drop by.

Saturday early evening here and it's been an average sort of day weather wise.My cousin came round for lunch and we had asparagus rolls which I made.After she left, I went out for a short walk but had to take some voltaren pills when I got home as my leg and back were aching.At least it's not getting any worse, but I am going to see my doctor and maybe a physio to see if that would help.Cats are still refusing to go outside tonight so I'm going to give it a break for a bit and see what they're like in another few weeks. Going to watch a few more re-runs of The Avengers tonight in memory of Diana Rigg.

PAMELA, I'm sorry that your area is back in lockdown again but I'm glad you're able to go and see your dad and sister. Don't forget to bring him some apples. I hope you are able to relax a little this weekend and find something that you and Steven can do .Perhaps a ride on that motorbike if the weather is good and if the lockdown allows ?

SHELLEY,I didn't realise you were having a day off from work, but I do hope you enjoyed it and the day was fine for you.I bet the dogs enjoyed spending some extra time with you.

I do hope you both have a good weekend and are able to relax a bit after your busy time at work. May the sun shine for you both.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.