Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-09-2020, 08:19 AM   #1

Tuesday.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and anyone else who may be looking in.

Tuesday evening here after another pleasant day in which I did washing and then decided to clean out my pantry cupboard. it was a nightmare. I chucked out everything that was out of date and so I now have to do a big shop this week to replace it all.I've still got shelves to wipe down but that'll wait until tomorrow. The cupboard looks a bit bare now. Just had an easy tea of oven fries and eggs tonight then took the cats outside on the back lawn, but again, they just hover around the back steps and won't run and play like they used to. Even Miracle doesn't try and get away. I'm wondering if they're missing Willow, because she was always out there with them.

PAMELA, hope your first day back at work went well. It would have been nice to talk to all your work mates again.Did you get your comfy track bottoms and all your shopping done the other day ? I'm pleased that you're getting back into your running again this week and spend some time with your running partner'. You look after yourself Pamela. and I hope your dad and sister are doing the same.

SHELLEY, no doubt you are back into your routine again now.I hope you had a relaxing weekend and didn't have to work too hard today. How is your Christianity course doing or have you finished it ?

Going to have a nice cup of coffee now and watch some TV, so hope everyone has a safe Tuesday.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-09-2020, 06:02 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday.

Evening all,
Been so busy at work, between my new role and the ppe rules my brain is fried.
It's so long since I had responsibility that I'm struggling a bit.
A new Christianity course starts tonight, the ten commandments.
A small group are meeting at the rectory and the rest on zoom.
Pamela have you actually gone back to work or are you still working from home?
Great that you are running again, thinking about you all.
Dinky, did you enjoy watching the Salisbury poisoning?
I watched it a while ago and enjoyed it, the lock downs reminded me of our current situation.
Hope your leg gets better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-09-2020, 06:02 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday.

Hi Dinky and anyone to follow.

First day back was had. Was good to keep busy but it hit hard when people said sorry to hear about your mum or asked how i was. I will get there. I finished early today, only 30mins but it was needed. Back for more tomorrow!

Dinky sounds like you had a productive day cleaning! I should get a few of mine done but will get it done eventually!
I think it sounds as if the cats are missing Willow but it is good that they are staying close to you.

Shelley, how are things with you? All well i hope
Apologies Shelley we posted at the same time!! I am still working from home which for me just now is actually better as the condolence messages are hard enough to read so being face to face in the office would be a lot harder. We are working from home until next year which i am actually quite happy about.
I hope you enjoy your new course