Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-08-2020, 07:55 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning Everyone,

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers over the last few days, they have meant a lot.

We are still struggling to take in what has happened as it was so quick to change as mum as meant to be getting home on Saturday. My sister and i are just trying to do everything we can to be there for my dad just now and help him.

Shelley, i hope you enjoyed the last few day of your holiday.

Dinky how are things in New Zealand? Have the restrictions lifted any?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-08-2020, 12:14 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and anyone to follow

PAMELA. it is lovely to hear from you. and I can only imagine the shock you all must be in.I'm pleased that you and your sister are there for your dad. Now is the time to all pull together and just be there for each other.You will get through this in time, so just be gentle on yourselves and take one day at a time. As always, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

SHELLEY, hope you all made it home safely yesterday. How magical to see that otter catching the fish right in front of you.You were indeed privileged .

No, our restrictions have been extended for another few days until Sunday night but they don't really bother me.Got the trial on at the moment for the terrorist who shot over 50 people at two Christchurch mosques last year. There's a heavy police presence in the city right now, as racist threats have been made.Hopefully it will be over soon and this hateful man will be locked away for life.

I'm heading to bed now. Snoddy is waiting for me.There's a very strong wind tonight and the cats were too afraid to go outside earlier because of it. They're scared of any noises. Even Miracle wouldn't venture past the back steps. Very unusual for her.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.