Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #1

Freezing Friday

Morning all, it is a wee bit chilly today! Tolly has ventured out but it back in now and the other two are going nowhere.
I spent yesterday delivering some training on the new National Curriculum to museum education people- it was fun and I got good feedback which is nice. Today is getting ready for a 'pitch' next week and writing up some more of the tool kits I've been commissioned to do. The business is slowly starting to take off so I'm hopeful I can make it work.
I hope all are safe, warm and well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #2

Re: Freezing Friday

Morning CS and others who may pop along later. A very gloomy day here, rain earlier, everything very soggy and I hear that snow is forecast for Sunday!

I'm so glad that your business is beginning to take off, CS. It all sounds very promising, fingers crossed! I will be winding up my business at the end of this financial year as I have now officially retired.

Hope everyone has a good day - stay warm, dry and safe folks. Gentle cuddles for our fluffy friends from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #3

afternoon CS, Angie and anyone else happening by.
Great that your business is doing well CS.
Also Angie congrats on your retirement.
there was hail here this morning as i was driving to work, i went into a skid which was very scary.
Had a feedback session on my peer review at work, seems i'm doing ok
My youngest son is spending the weekend at his dads so we have the house to ourselves, a very rare .
Off to the Chinese banquet tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #4

Evening everyone. I'm all excited tonight because we have quite a bit of snow here. Can't wait to take barney put out in it and play tonight then tomorrow in the woods!!

Hope everyone and their furbabies are safe and warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2015, 09:53 PM   #5

Don't forget the camera Pamela!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-01-2015, 11:02 PM   #6

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone. it's Saturday morning here and going to be a very hot day.I've got a mountain of washing to do so I need to get on to it.

Cats' Staff, it's great that your business is taking off. You must be very proud of yourself. When you make your first million dollars, I hope you'll remember all your friends here on Catsey.!!!!!

Angieh,congratulations on your retirement.You'll now be able to do all the things you enjoy. Good for you.

Shelley, glad things are going well for you at work. Do enjoy your Chinese banquet. Sounds delicious.

Pamela, there is something magical about snow, isn't there? I hope Barney enjoys his play time. Would love to see some photos if you get a chance.

I've discovered fleas on my cats AGAIN. I'm going to try a new product - ACTYVIL- that my vet recommends. It evidently works almost immediately.With all this intense heat , the fleas will be taking over so I need to get on top of it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and manages to stay warm and dry. Love to all catsey kitties and dogs .