Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
18-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #1

Night shift with cats!

Does anyone else work shifts? I was on night shift this last week with 2 11pm til 11 am shifts. I get to my bed for a good morning sleep to find all three of my cats with a I am staying so what? look on their face. I managed to just get enough quilt to cover me and get to sleep, thanks to a blackout blind and a pair of curtains with blackout lining but really do they really need to pinch all the bed?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-09-2005, 05:57 PM   #2

Re: Night shift with cats!

I worked night shifts regularly during the time I was nursing. I used to quite enjoy working nights but don't think I could do it these days Lovely that your cats want to be with you when you come home even if they do pinch all the quilt

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
18-09-2005, 06:51 PM   #3

He he, yep mine did that too when I had 2 cats

Now I have a dog, who I've taught to stay on her side of the bed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-09-2005, 07:53 AM   #4

They just want to be with you, Its fine if they sleep, I let my oldie Leo sleep with me sometmes, but 5.30am everymorning he decides its time to get up, and sits a meows till I do get up!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
20-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
They just want to be with you, Its fine if they sleep, I let my oldie Leo sleep with me sometmes, but 5.30am everymorning he decides its time to get up, and sits a meows till I do get up!!!
Oliver does that... Not on the weekdays, cos I'm up before him then.. But in the weekends and holidays, he meows till I get up or till he's woken up Luna and then she jumps up and down the bed, till I get up... Usually around 6.30 am, really annoying....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-09-2005, 03:57 PM   #6

My two sleep on the bed and if I go on nights then they sleep all day too on the bed but nromally they don't sleep on the bed during the day, I find myself being pushed to the edge and have to wake up and push Cleo back

I must have trained myself over the year to mould around them.
Karen