Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-11-2019, 08:16 AM   #1

Thursday's daily

Good morning.

It's a bit wet here but not very much rain. Been out with dogs and now getting ready for work.

Was busy yesterday after being off for 2 days and having to catch up on the mailbox I manage was no easy feat yesterday!!

Not got much planned except for work. I might go for a run when I finish depending on the weather but I really don't like going out myself in the dark even though I have a chest torch. Might make me run faster though 😂

Have a good day whatever you are doing 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #2

Re: Thursday's daily

Morning Pamela, rain here I'm afraid so going go have two reluctant dogs to walk.
Work this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-11-2019, 04:37 PM   #3

Hello all had a issue with internet here due to workmen outside I am told doing something apparently not technical. LOL

Rain rain and yet more rain here too...…...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-11-2019, 06:51 PM   #4

Evening! A quick return visit to the West Midlands for an induction for my new PR agency. Now just waiting for youngest to come out of school after supper and we’ll be off home. I’m quite tired and my eyes are sore so I’ll be glad to get back.

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #5

Are you are changing jobs Yola? horrible when your eyes et tired.

Nothing going on here really no idea why....LOL....must be boring.

Got the Christmas decorations out of the upstairs cupboard and considering re- stringing them with burnt orange ribbon same baubles but a co ordinated look. Not 100% sure but a thought.

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Good morning.

It's a bit wet here but not very much rain. Been out with dogs and now getting ready for work.

Was busy yesterday after being off for 2 days and having to catch up on the mailbox I manage was no easy feat yesterday!!

Not got much planned except for work. I might go for a run when I finish depending on the weather but I really don't like going out myself in the dark even though I have a chest torch. Might make me run faster though 😂

Have a good day whatever you are doing 😊
Pamela uggghhhh catch up horrible. Stay safe however you decide to run.

Catsey Veteran

07-11-2019, 08:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning Pamela, rain here I'm afraid so going go have two reluctant dogs to walk.
Work this afternoon.
I too have a reluctant dog can't say I blame her the human in the team is reluctant too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-11-2019, 10:00 PM   #8

Kazz, no - I’ve been with the same company now since 2016. They’re headquartered in Kingswinford (smudgley territory) so I’m up there most weeks. I’m based in their Berkshire office though.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-11-2019, 01:10 AM   #9

Good morning everyone. Sorry to have to tell you that it's another very hot day here and I still haven't got the air con unit in the lounge fixed The company can't do it until the beginning of December.Just got to grin and bear it.Luckily Willow has a huge cool mat so it's OK for her. I've got my bare feet on it at the moment and it's bliss.

Pamela,I don't think I'd be running at night alone. Please be very careful if you choose to do so.
Kazz, hope your internet is up and running smoothly again. Good luck walking Gert in the rain.
Shelley, hope you don't get too wet walking those reluctant dogs.
Yola, hope your eyes have settled a bit and you can get some rest. Sore eyes are so irritating, I know.

Hope everyone has a great day.I'm actually envious of people who can walk their dogs. I'd give anything to be able to walk Willow again, but she's far too stiff and sore to walk much at all.However she did walk out to the front gate today and barked at a couple of school kids across the road. That's the first time she's left the back yard and gone down our long drive since she's been on her new meds.Don't think the school kids were that thrilled but I certainly was
My cats are all hot and uncomfortable. Three of them are lying stretched out on the cool floor tiles in the bathroom and another is lying in the laundry. Unsure where Snodgrass is. Janna (youngest daughter) will take them outside later when it's cooler but it's 27 degrees outside now and far too hot for them.
Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and their guardians.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-11-2019, 01:15 AM   #10

Shelley, I've just read that you also like Mary Higgins Clark books. The ones she co-writes with Alfalfa Burke are also fantastic. Don't know whether you have seen any of Higgins Clark's books made into DVDs or not, but I also have the 4 that are available on DVD and they are really good value to watch. DVDs make them a bit more scary though so I'd really prefer the book version, I think.