Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #1

Middle of the week Wednesday

Morning everyone.

Another chilly one here in Scotland today.

Not much planned for today. Starting work early to do a bit of overtime then home tonight to work on my large order of snuffle mats to get them done and ready for collection next week. Also need to fit in walking the dogs and food shopping! Busy day for me!!

Hope everyone has a great day whatever you are doing 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-10-2019, 08:39 AM   #2

Re: Middle of the week Wednesday

Morning Pamela and anyone who follows.
What a busy day you have planned.
Back to work for me after a week off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #3

G'Morning Shelley and Pamela, still dry here in South Wales, three days now, a record so I'm making the most of it by sweeping up dry leaves and tidying the garden before the bad weather really sets in. Ceri is off to the Day Centre soon so I get a break today, think I'll visit the local garden centre later to see if there's anything worth getting for a bit of colour over the winter.
Laters xx PP

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #4

Good morning ladies a cold but bright day here.

Nothing special planned for the day, a bit of shopping to do and leaf clearing in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2019, 01:46 PM   #5

Good afternoon all been to work in for 5am this morning home by 12 had a piece of marmite toast and coffee and just taking Gert out. Then back into the garden loving my garden vac how I survived so long without one is beyond me. LOL Got to pop to the butchers as well so may do that this afternoon. Decisions decisions….

Pamela how nice doing snuffle mats my friend has a beagle and he loves his. Try not to work to hard.
Shelley Have a good day back, no plans for later?
P.P. Wow record breaking Wales, thats my plan to sort the gardens before the weather gets bad figure no self respecting weed would grow in winter also like to pop in some more bulbs. We will see have you planted any?
Mags Join the leaf clearing group we have at least a trio now.....LOL I have some ironing if you are bored.

To everyone else popping on stay safe and warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2019, 01:59 PM   #6

Afternoon - it's bright in Berkshire too, but flippin' cold! Our office is either a fridge or an oven so will be glad when we move to our new premises in the town centre; a listed old school house with landmark clock tower. As Head of Marketing, it's my job to spec the 'look and feel' so am busy sourcing carpets and visiting contract furniture providers. Interesting as it's not something I've been involved in before, but it does add to the workload.

Unusually, I had all 3 cats snuggled on the bed for a bit last night. It was lovely, they were all lined up. I must post some pics of them soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2019, 06:34 PM   #7

Ohh what's your "look and feel" going to be Yola?

Think the cold weather is here to stay almost finished "winter proofing the garden" hopefully. Snuggled up cats is a lovely winter thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #8

I don’t know yet Kazz! I have a meeting with a space planner next week to kick start discussions. First thing will be costs. I needs to be very budget conscious!