Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-10-2019, 09:30 AM   #1

Frosty Monday

Good morning everyone. It's a chilly one here but very sunny and bright. Cold when out on the 615am walk with the dogs but they love it.

Had a but of a nightmare start as my bus was cancelled so walked to another stop with more bus choice but the next one didn't stop as he was full. Finally on one now.

Not much planned today except work then running club tonight.

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-10-2019, 09:42 AM   #2

Re: Frosty Monday

Morning Pamela and anyone who follows.
Glad you eventually got your bus.
Chilly and bright in auchenmalg, time to pack up the car ready for home and clean the caravan.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-10-2019, 10:53 AM   #3

Well good morning.

Frosty here this morning. Going to buy a garden vac today fed up of raking leaves. LOL

Well just signed up for my shift for Christmas present wrapping at Birmingham City Mission Toy-Link Project 2019
Signed up for every other Tuesday afternoon from 19th Nov.

Off to the butchers a bit later as well, ordered my turkey last week, but they sell a lovely garlic mayo, and the brand of tomato sauce is to die for. LOL

Also attempting to work out a meal planner for myself, trying some different meals too, finding I am doing too many ready meals.

Going to batch cook some rice today.

Yola 13 already wow time has flown. Hope the police helicopter moved on to let you rest.
Pamela glad you caught the bus eventually.
Shelley I have missed your caravan trip stories. LOL
Mags have you considered another feline friend?
Angie Your little group is a welcome "stay the same" how the devil are you all bet Dora is a grown up girl now.
Elaine Hope you feel a bit better today I have walking pneumonia at the moment on antibiotics hey ho.

To everyone have a good day all. Off out with Gertie in a moment as well wellington boot weather up the fields.

Catsey Veteran

28-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #4

Well got a message for P.P and she is trying to log in having a few issues but will keep trying.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-10-2019, 11:41 AM   #5

HIYA!!!!! sorry for the shouting but I'm so excited to be back yaaaaaaayyyyy
xxxx

Catsey Veteran

28-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #6

YEAH YEAH YEAH

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-10-2019, 01:01 PM   #7

Great to see you back pp

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-10-2019, 02:46 PM   #8

Fablas - hiya PP!!

Busy day at the office. I had 2 days off last week and am paying for it today as we're up against a big deadline for some national digital advertising to go live.

It's half term so the boys are at home probably trashing the place after all my careful tidying over the weekend.

We have a leak in our boiler too which we only noticed since turning the heating on. Architrave and ceiling is wrecked in one corner of the sitting room, OH is sorting with the insurance today but it's a nuisance. One up side is that we'll need to redecorate the 2 sitting rooms as they kind of adjoin. Shame

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #9

I'm trying to remember how things are done on here, emoji and the like so posts taking quite a time.
So, a bit of a catch up for those of you who know me and haven't been in touch ( except for on the other place)
As you may know I lost my beautiful Posh in 2014, she was my entry into Cat World, we bonded when she turned up a stray at my door in November 2008. She died after a sudden acute kidney failure, went blind and then was fading fast when I decided that to be it was kinder for her but devastating for me. Between her coming and going I got 2 more cats, Pearla and Pandora, both from my local rescue. Pearla, a lilac Brit s/h is a complicated puss, comes for cuddles on her own terms but otherwise can be so aloof.
Pandora, bless her heart was independent and stubborn, def loved to escape outdoors and worry me by being a night owl.
Her love for the nightlife meant that in 2017 she became a victim of an RTA, she lived a great life here but I always felt she was a good time girl and didn't really need human love.
Then there's Phoebe, part Persian tortie, so glam yet a scaredy cat! another doorstep lodger who nestled her way in and loves being around us.
Just the two girls now, room in my heart for many more but with a demanding hubby and aged parents I have to control my urges
I'm retired but have a sideline in Therapeutic massage, did a registered course in 2016, I enjoy it but I'll never make a living at it.
Life is quiet at the moment, it goes in waves with me where its non stop but then I step back a bit.
Looking forward to reconnecting with you all and getting you to guide me round the forum again.
Much love ... PP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #10

Evening all

Thought I would show my face after many many years away!

We are all good, had a little boy last November, he is nearly a year old - how time flies.

Don't get much time to myself now and I set up a business working for myself a couple of years ago so they both keep me very busy.

I hope everyone else is good.

xx