Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #1

Sunday

Morning all - it's a grey day here but at least dry and not windy.

We will be taking Monty and Dora to their agility training in a while, so I thought I'd give a wave before then.

I will post Monty photos later - photobucket seems to be struggling just now.

Sorry to hear about your additional fireworks Kazz, ditto here too last night. Monty fled outside and OH had to retrieve him from the bushes again. He was scared but didn't seem so bad, perhaps he's getting a bit more accustomed. Poor Bella and I'd like to give whoever let off those bangers a piece of my mind. So thoughtless. Sorry you had to leave your friends like that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Actually she was not as bad as the other week far from it. And I would rather she were "comfortable" than and coming home seemed fair given the circumstances of her fear. Although I think she could have coped without me. I think the fear builds up like layers and the one off lot of fireworks seems "copable" poor Monty too.

Anyhow off out again tonight and I am trying to bring two groups of friends together we all worked together at some point however one set never really mixed due to work with the other and I flit easily between the two so giving it a go tonight as one friend Chris has been diagnosed with throat cancer and starts the first of the radio and Chemotheraphy regime on the 24th Nov. So trying to mix up our group so we are not quite as maudlin. And bingo was the solution I think.

Not trying to make this a sad thread. So still planning on the front garden may go out there now and need to get my hair trimmed/cut tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #3

So sorry you had an evening ruined by the fireworks, I really think they should be regulation on their use outside of 'holidays' and such

Been a busy weekend for me to and fro hospital with my aunt, her husband is on the cardiac ward and she doesn't drive. The buses are rare and as she's in her 80's it's not fair to expect her to wait in the cold.

Just a snack for lunch and I'll cook later but no roast today, I have some leftovers from yesterday.

Hope you are all well, xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
So sorry you had an evening ruined by the fireworks, I really think they should be regulation on their use outside of 'holidays' and such

Been a busy weekend for me to and fro hospital with my aunt, her husband is on the cardiac ward and she doesn't drive. The buses are rare and as she's in her 80's it's not fair to expect her to wait in the cold.

Just a snack for lunch and I'll cook later but no roast today, I have some leftovers from yesterday.

Hope you are all well, xx
Hope the poorly chap is feeling a bit better PP and its nice when people are elderly to go with them. As they seem so vunerable somehow.

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #5

evening, angie, nettie, karen and anyone else who should happen along.
The tabletop went well, there were quite a few stalls, my friend had one near to me so we could natter.
I sold a few things and bought others so the money just about evened out. For me thats a good result as i would have gone to spend anyway,lol.