Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-11-2006, 09:17 AM   #11

Re: Hedgehogs

Think we best all look at that website, I had no idea they like half of those things.....I think its cute having them around x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #12

My little visitor was back again this evening. I went out today and bought a large bag of hay, the same one I use for my rabbit. I am going to put an old box I have upside down at the top of the garden and fill it with this and see if it uses it asa nest. Hopefully my little tortie girl who is a frequent caller now, wont frighten him away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #13

Actually, I don't know how big a hedgehog is, we don't have them here. Would a hedgehog be frightend of a small cat? Or could a cat kill a hedgehog? Hard to judge scale from the pics!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tabby
07-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #14

Lol! The cat is more likely to be scrared of the hedgehog. Mine is very wary these days, since her first encounter. They just roll themselves into a ball and prick any cat having a go at them.