Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
03-10-2006, 10:18 PM   #1

German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy-Zeuss.

Remember a cousin of mine and his fiance/partner-type-woman were deciding between a GSP and a Doberman earlier on in the year? Well they settled on a GSP and the hunt began..saw a few litters but weren't overly impressed. However (theres allways a however) through a family friend they found a litter of GSP pups, bred by a gamekeeper friend of this family friend, so they went to look-and of course, i went with them! but it was up around yorkshire area so a fair bloody drive-AND we got lost on several occasions so were three hours later! By the time we got there was about fourish..and what a sight we met, a beutiful solid black GSP bitch with a solidly built litter of pups-they chose a liver and white dog pup, and because he had a thunderous bark (pick up on the thunder) his name is Zeuss!
They brought him in when dropping me off, got a few pics but they were slightly crap as it was so dark-only half decent one i got was this one..

He is such a gorgeous pup, loved Florrie s*** scared of Ralph!
He is 10 weeks upcoming this sunday.
It was an intersting experience going to get him..turned up nice cottage, bits n bobs everywhere..was greeted by an elderly shaggy grey lurcher, and then had a pair of black and tan terriers snapping around our heels
Led past the shed where the breeder (George) kept his ferts, and there wasd a lovely big pen where the pups were just going AWOL with ma, truly lovely litter and pup though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-10-2006, 09:00 AM   #2

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy-Zeuss.

Exciting times ahead for them Luke, hes looks cutie x