Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #11

Re: silver sunday

Hi all! Sunny now, 26 C (79 F) near 10:45 am, light breeze. A cool front coming thru later and really nasty t'storms predicted; hope they're wrong.All's quiet here, the most exciting thing so far is having to change a blown bulb in the kitchen! I'm making shrimp curry for dinner tonight.

Pamela, have a great holiday; the cats will be OK; Kazz, I really like that suitcase, you got a good buy. MrsH, lunch sounds lovely, as does your tea, CS. Squirrel, definitely pics of the birthday girl, please. Angie, how much does Monty weigh? OH may get tired of having to carry him.?! Shelley, what sort of bell?

Hope it's fine weather and and a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #12

Eileen, it's a bell to go on the dogs collars when we let them off in the sandhills etc, so we can hear them. The bell is like a cat bell but much bigger, probably too big realy but i couldn't resist a bargain at 20p, lol. I think it's a decoration for a christmas tree as it was with a lot of christmas ornaments.
In Africa the hunters put guards around the basenjis necks so they can hear them.
Pamela isn't it funny how we have to clean the house before we go on holiday, i guess it's so it looks nice when we come back.
I'm sure the cats will be fine, enjoy your break.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
21-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #13

Mmmmm - not having to get home and then feel 'as well as all the washing I need to do, I also need to wash the house from top to bottom...'

Hope that the predicted storm doesn't arise Eileen. And yes, will do my best to capture a few birthday pics. Though I got some nice photo's yest and today (what with being off...)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #14

So post all! There's no such thing as too many cat pics .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #15

Hiya all

Home now a few nice holiday bargains from M&S and Debenhams, nice pair of beige linen cut offs but smart along with a couple of nice tops both green ................Yes I know but it suits me, I tried them on. Also nice pair smart cut off in blue and a nice cotton overshirt in blue checks. Also a pair of cut off jeans. And 3 white one black tshirt too. Thats me done.

I like the cut offs because they are smart when out and about during the day. I want to go and visit Palma Cathedral..........also do the island tour, maybe incoporate the wooden train (Soller train) and a boat trip etc or do them indeppendantley amd maybe also a glass bottomed boat trip my friend Chris has always wanted to do when visiting. Really want to make the most of it. So looking forward to it. 2 weeks tomorrow we fly........well the plane does and we are passengers.

Global Moderator

21-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all

Home now a few nice holiday bargains from M&S and Debenhams, nice pair of beige linen cut offs but smart along with a couple of nice tops both green ................Yes I know but it suits me, I tried them on. Also nice pair smart cut off in blue and a nice cotton overshirt in blue checks. Also a pair of cut off jeans. And 3 white one black tshirt too. Thats me done.

I like the cut offs because they are smart when out and about during the day. I want to go and visit Palma Cathedral..........also do the island tour, maybe incoporate the wooden train (Soller train) and a boat trip etc or do them indeppendantley amd maybe also a glass bottomed boat trip my friend Chris has always wanted to do when visiting. Really want to make the most of it. So looking forward to it. 2 weeks tomorrow we fly........well the plane does and we are passengers.
I hope you have a great holiday Kazz, pack plenty of sunscreen, I think you'll need it!

Catsey Veteran

21-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I hope you have a great holiday Kazz, pack plenty of sunscreen, I think you'll need it!

Positive weather vibes thats what I need............

Global Moderator

21-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Positive weather vibes thats what I need............
Doesn't look like you'll need those vibes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/44

Catsey Veteran

21-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #19

Do I dare click that its two weeks tomorrow we go.

Global Moderator

21-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #20

Quote:
Do I dare click that its two weeks tomorrow we go.
Oh! I thought you were going tomorrow, Kazz!