Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #1

Magenta Friday

Hi there!

What started off as a blue sky day has turned quickly into another opaque cloudy day, oh well, it's bright and dry I suppose. Given rain for tomorrow. Must say, more fortunate that the South, how are you folks in Hampshire/Dorset? My aunt lives in Christchurch by the river Stour, thankfully safe but lots of flooding in Bournemouth centre.

No plans for doing much over the weekend, will just see what occurs. My car needs a good clean inside so may get on with that later.

I rang the dog pound yesterday, poor 'Alfie' has not been claimed yet but there is time - I live in hope.

Posh still ignoring the new litter box, flap has been propped open and I put some wee soiled litter in it to make it familiar.

Have a nice day all, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #2

Re: Magenta Friday

Hi PP! Gloriously sunny warm day here atm - I am meeting ex-work colleagues for lunch and we may be able to sit outside at the pub as they have a nice garden.

Think Monty is having a bit of trouble with his teething - he didn't want his breakfast nor a piece of apple I offered him. He's out for a walk with his daddy just now. I may put some teething gel in his mouth when he gets back and have a look to see if I can spot a sore place.

Floods in Bournemouth were bad - I saw that on the News, we had about 20 minutes of steady rain but that was it.

Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
19-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #3

Hey all...

Sorry to hear that 'Alfie' is still without his family PP.

Hope that Monty's gums improve and he's eating again soon Angie.

Quiet start to the day here - much required. It was also a misty and damp start, but now have some white clouds and a fiar amount of blue sky...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #4

What a difference a day makes! Today's been really lovely and warm but it's just starting to cloud over a bit, better get Morgan out for his afternoon walk before the weather changes.

Someone feline left a dead mouse in the spare room/study overnight. We asked who'd done it but they each pointed a paw at the other and said "Not me Mum!" Mmm! not impressed with their honesty!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #5

Hi PP, Angie, Squirrel, all to follow. More clouds than sun, nearing 10:30 am and 27 C (80 F), cooler than normal. July was much warmer than average, actually it was a new record, but August is cooler. Lots of rain yesterday afternoon and evening, the potential drouth is not a worry now. As usual nothing exciting happening; my new bathmat came, woo hoo!

Angie, what did you do with all the apples? PP, sorry no action on little Alfie. Hope your blur sky continues, Squirrel, think everyone is sick of rain.

Be good to yourself today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Awake moving but tired.........had a bit of a sleep and not back to work till Tuesday night now. Off out for a meal with friends about 6pm.............got to get a bit of shopping.....hope everyone is good..............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #7

hello everyone.
been over to see an old friend and my son in the same village. With the price of petrol i try to do as much as possible whilst in the same area.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #8

Hi everyone, been a busy week! I was at Audley End today

Lovely weather after a day of rain yesterday. Hope Monty's teeth feel better soon. Have a good meal out Kazz, hope you had a nice time with your friends Shelley, PP fingers crossed both for Alfie and that Posh gets the message soon! Familiar scenario Mrs H- dead rodent in the kitchen when we got home- all cats looking innocent. DM, hope you get brighter weather soon. Hi Squirrel