Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #1

Manhattan Monday

Happy Monday folks!

Been swimming and failed to complete my 20 lengths but had a lovely chat with an old school friend I hadn't seen for ages. Ceri just plodded on without me and and I guess he methis target

It started off well here, foggy but when the fog lifted lovely warm sun, now tho its clouded over and gone all windy. I'm carrying on with my plans to wash and dry outside, next thing is a quick tidy up and then I need to get my sewing basket out. A couple of missing buttons and a comfy bra holding on by a thread! Don't know about you but I hang on to my bras to the bitter end

No other news, off to read about Pamela's flying lesson.

see you laters xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Manhattan Monday

Morning PP - it's gorgeous here, sunny and warm but our forecast is for clouding over and perhaps rain later this afternoon. OH is golfing then so I must remind him to take his umbrella! He's out with Monty just now and I'm typing this having a bit of a rest from vacuuming.

I know what you mean about hanging on to your comfy bras ..... a comfy bra is worth treble it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned. However much I always try to get the right fit, even down to going into M&S and being measured, I find the band so uncomfortable and expect it has something to do with my breathing problems. When I am not going out, I wear a Sloggi comfort top and find that so much more comfortable.

Anyway, onwards and upwards ...... you are good going swimming ..... another thing I used to do but had to give up this time due to ear infections. My body tries hard to thwart every effort I make towards health, and always has done and my mind isn't strong enough to counteract it

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
15-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #3

Morning everyone!

Just about recovered from the weekend and about to put up a few pics. We didn't take all that many so waiting for friends to send us a couple more.
Just having a sit down with a cuppa after getting the housework done and waiting for Erin to wake up from her nap so we can pop into town and get some bits and bobs done.
My maternity leave is nearly finished so I'm making the most of every day

I'm the same with my bras, I'm always repairing them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #4

Hi all... Sunny day here and not long back from work.

Had a good time yest aft, and part of me is wondering when bedtime might be now...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #5

Hi people! Still more rain predicted: very heavy downpours last night and a really dreadful electrical display, quite scary with non-stop (it seemed) lightning. Almost 10:30 and it's only 21 C (70 F), quite a bit cooler than it should be! It might clear up by later tomorrow; a really unpleasant spell of weather.

Having a problem with my e-mail; it wouldn't let me log in this morning, and after multiple attempts it's locked the account up for 12 hours. Bah! I have no idea what's wrong, and it's so frustrating not to be able to check it regularly....

I hang on to bras forever too; when you get a comfy one it's a real bonus. I tend not to wear them around the house, just when I'm going out in public!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #6

Hi all, I will be typing carefully today!

Sunny here this morning and I had a nice trip to Wrest Park which is looking lovely.

I took the plunge (!) and got myself properly fitted by Rigby and Peller. I can only afford one bra a year so they are very carefully looked after but SO comfortable. Just don't look at the size- it is a shock but most people wear too small cups so under-wiring digs in.

We have a garden full of gold finches as the moment and have been dive bombed by swallows- I'm not sure what has seeded but there is something out there they like!