Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #1

cheeky vimpto Wednesday

Good morning everyone. Posting this on my way to work on the train.

Its wet and miserable here today. Hope all of our southermm members are safe.

Bit worried about Harris today. He tried to pee twice in the livingroom today in front of ur. Not normal for him. He could do anything though. When he did get to his tray he only managed a spot.

can we start the quiz at 830pm tonight? We have to nip to alloa after work to let ohs mums dogs out. Will be ba to host quiz though.

Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: cheeky vimpto Wednesday

Sorry to hear about Harris - sounds like a urinary problem of one sort or another. I'd get him to the vet asap - the sooner he gets medication, the sooner it will clear. He's probably suffering too.

Fine re quiz start time. Hope your day goes well.

Yes, Vimto is cheeky! Not a cocktail I'd choose but I know some peeps prefer not to drink alcohol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #3

Hi folks,

Just read Kazz's shocking experience during the riots yesterday. It spread to Manchester last night and the West Midlands, how awful, the only good light is the examples of clean-up crews backing the community spirit and showing solidarity. I hate the way decent folk are being intimidated to close their shops, or businesses, or even walk the streets after a certain hour- the lunatics are running the country , wish the gov. would wake up and DO SOMETHING!!!!

Sorry that Harris is having trouble with his waterworks must be distressing for him and you. Can't be at the quiz, sorry, enjoy your little light relief tho

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
10-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #4

What a lovely day here today, sunny, warm, nice breeze Molly cat has become bolder along with the nice weather and is coming downstairs more often. Unfortunately she doesn't settle in the sitting room like Jason does and tends to slink or scurry when she sees Morgan but at least she's venturing outside again.

OH is pub lunching today so I'll just make myself a little salad in a bit. I've noticed that I've put on a couple of pounds since I went back to a normal diet so I'm going to have to start being a bit more careful when faced with cake!

Hope Harris soon feels more comfortable, it might be a urinary tract infection but some ABs should clear it up quickly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #5

Hope Harris improves soon. What is cheeky Vimto?!?

It is harvest time in the field next to us so even though it si a sunny day I left washing in an airer else it gets covered in dust.

Hope Kazz is OK today and that everyone keeps safe. I also hope that trhe news starts showing all those people banding together and clearing up and gives them more air time than the criminals.

Oh well, back to work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #6

Poor Harris, I'd get him to the vet asap too, these things can be dangerous if left untreated for male cats. Hope he feels better soon.
Chucking it down here all day, am absolutely soaked to the skin. Just about to get packed up as I am away on a house sit for a few days.
Here's to some better weather and fast coz I'm drowning
Have a good day every one, catch you all again soon.

Catsey Veteran

10-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #7

Cheeky vimpto is port mixed with blue wicked and i think voda and lemonade. Really nice. will see how Harris is tonight and keep an eye on him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #8

Hi all. Gorgeous day here: blue sky, nice breeze, lower humidity and 27 C (80 F) at ten thirtyish. A cool front has been thru, may not make the 30s for the rest of the week; 45 days so far. Out for grass, picked up a new book at the library; all quiet as usual.

Cheeky vimpto sounds rather weird to a confirmed gin drinker! Elaine, hope the house sit goes well and that it stops raining; Pamela, I'm fine with new quiz time; hope the vet can fix Harris' plumbing problem. MrsH, sorry Molly is still skittish around the dog. CS, PP couldn't agree more about the riots! Hi, Angie.

Hope it's a good day for everyone, and that our members in the riot areas are OK.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Cheeky vimpto is port mixed with blue wicked and i think voda and lemonade. Really nice. will see how Harris is tonight and keep an eye on him.
Oh
My
Word
I am too old, that is a hangover in waiting!

Catsey Veteran

10-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #10

just a wee update on Harris before the quiz, he seems better at bathroom duties as he decided to go at teh same time as me so i kept a wee eye on him and he seems fine. Still eating treats as well but will still keep watch on him

Also an update on what cheeky vimptos are!! Its actually port and blue wicked with vodka and lemonade to give it some fizz

Just got a couple of things i need to do tehn i will have the quiz up and running for 830pm hope to see you there