Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #1

Bournville Saturday

For dark chocolate lovers .............. ME!

Morning all! Gloomy here this morning, not a breath of wind. My breathing is not very good this morning and I'm not quite sure why .... OH has taken Monty out for his walk and I am going to catch up with some paperwork and Kizzy is here to help me.

Chicken curry for supper.

Hope everyone has a good day. Cuddles to all Catsey cats from me as a special treat today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #2

Re: Bournville Saturday

Strange isn't it how your taste buds change as you get older! my mum always loved dark chocolate but for me it was too bitter but now, I can't get enough and it really gives you that chocolate 'kick'.

Shuffled Ceri off to a rugby match so just me and mother having a nice coffee and chat this morning. Will consider some work later, but for now, just lazing around.

A baby shower this evening followed by a curry- snap Angie!

Have a great, if gloomy, weather day - the sunshine is in your heart !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #3

Had an early start today as Morgan was barking to go out just before 6.00am, he hasn't done that since he was a pup. Anyway it seemed urgent so OH got up, let him out into the garden to satisfy his needs and then back to bed. Unfortunately I couldn't get back to sleep so eventually got up about 6.45. I rather naughtily had 2 breakfasts my healthy bite-size Shredded Wheat with a banana and semi-skimmed milk at 7.00 and later on croissants and coffee with OH when he got up at about 9.00.

I really, really need to hoover the carpets downstairs, Morgan seems to be casting a lot of hair about at the moment and I'm getting loads out at grooming time too.

We've just had a very brief and light drizzle, doesn't feel very warm today either. I think we'll just do street walks today, Morgan picks up so many ticks in the woods and I'm getting fed up with them.

Forget to say that I'm a dark chocolate fan too!

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #4

Don't we all have so much in common? Dark chocolate lovers and I also had healthy bite-size Shredded Wheat with banana this morning for breakfast, but sadly, no croissants later on!!! That sounds like a proper treat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #5

Hi everyone! Clouded over, quite humid with a good chance of needed rain; it's nearing 11 am and 26 C (78 F), no chance of the nineties today. Down to get mail (all junk!), and Leia's grass, and check out another book in the library. Another lazy day planned, the hard weekend crossword is here!

My taste buds are still stuck on milk chocolate. Chinese for me tonight rather than Indian.... pork potstickers ..... but at least it's Asian too. Sorry your breathing isn't good today, Angie, take it easy. MrsH, croissants sound so tasty! Enjoy the shower, PP.

Enjoy the day .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #6

Afternoon all.

I adore dark chocolate, bournville being my favourite, I also adore Black Magic - but don't eat a lot of chocolate at all but choice would be dark choc. From the Black magic box I would choose, the nut ones, and the orange both = first choice.

Anyhow been a busy week, finaly almost wound up my Uncles Will; my advice Never be an executor.......still on nights as well. Simon is out of hospital following his stroke.
Work is a little hectic but getting through - never thought this time last year I would ever have this much energy again. Slowly getting back to what I "think" of myself being. I do wonder if that helps, having a positive image of myself health wise.............any thoughts?
Anyhow still swimming. And did I mention I am going on holiday 5th Sept for a week to Palma with friends to one of their Villa's.....looking forward to it too.

Hope all is good with all of you?

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #7

No, Kazz, I don't think you mentioned your Palma trip! Sounds great. And I do think your positive attitude has a lot to do with your recovery and health in general.

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #8

Yes, I'm absolutely sure of it Kazz - wish you could bottle it too!!! You deserve to have a wonderful holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #9

evening everyone, our weather is teh same here today, rather wet aswell

I was working today and had an amazing day for sales.

Angie, i hope you enjoy your chicken curry.
Your holiday sounds nice kazz, ive never been to palma.
Poshpuss, enjoy teh babyshower tonight
that was an early start with Morgan MrsH, i hoipe he doesnt do it every morning to you now.
How did you get on with your crossword eileen?

I also meant to add that i unfortunately cannt eat dark chocklate as it makes me sick

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #10

Finished it, Pamela, it was too easy; I like the sneaky ones that take longer and give the brain a workout. Well done on the sales!