Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #11

Re: animal bar wednesday

Pamela - I am glad to hear you and your OH are OK. Did you get checked over?

Thanks all for your "be good" wishes for Monty. He was a very over excited boy when we got to the class but he did gradually calm down a bit and got 80% in his test. He was pipped by 1 point, but to be fair there were only 4 dogs present this evening. He did however win a treat for the most number of moves in a sit, down, stand competition - most number of moves in 30 seconds, with 12. A fun competition that none of the dogs had done before.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #12

Thats great that monty did well Angie and well done with winning treats for some of the competitions

We havent been to the docs but we are going to see how we are in the morning and if we are still sore then get it seen to and noted that we have whiplash but if its fine then we wont as its not right to claim if we are fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #13

That's an honest attitude to take Pamela, but do make sure you are both OK - these things can take a while to impact.

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #14

i know, ive had a couple of drinks and painkillers tonight so thats probably why im feeling ok just now, will see in the morn when it all wears off!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #15

A long hot tub soak wouldn't hurt either, Pamela, hope you aren't too stiff and sore in the morning. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #16

to be honest, im watching a prograqm about maths and hexagons then off to bed for the night then up early to take harris to the vet.

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #17

Maths and hexagons??? To a math-phobic person, or at least one who's no good at at, that sounds like a really weird program!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
03-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #18

Glad Skye is ok
Hope you are ok Pamela. I had a bump last week not hurt in any way but couldnt stop crying for over 4 hours!! amazed how it affected me really.
hope Harris is ok too.
I'm tired and going to head up the wooden hill to the land of nod in a bit....sooo glad its nearly the weekend!! Denis sends purrs and cuddles to you all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #19

Glad you are OK Pamela, scary though! Well done to young Master Monty. I'm just back from watching 'Much Ado about Nothing' in the garden at Kings College. I took my niece and we really enjoyed it but did get VERY wet in a couple of heavy showers. The actors carried on so we stayed put. Is this typically English or British behaviour or do others do such daft things?

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #20

I can't speak for a countryful of people, but I have sense enough to come in out of the rain!