Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #1

animal bar wednesday

Morning everyone,

I thought i would use animal bar as the chocolate for today but i know its changed its name now but i cant remember what to.

Skye is alot better today, thanks everyone for wishing her well. Hiding away from the tumble dryer at the moment though.

Had the kids last night so just having a lazy pjama morning and maybe off to the golf range before lunch then taking them home to my sister. No idea what OH and i are upto after that though, probably relaxing!!!!!

Hope you are all having a great wednesday, is the quiz on tomorrow night??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: animal bar wednesday

Good morning Pamela, and everybody!

Have been swimming, no grandson duties today, so having a good house sort out. Plus usual washday - thankfully bright and sunny spells here 22 degrees C, pleasant. I know down on the south and east you are having a hot n humid day, so take care.

Not much other news, nice and quiet and that's ok by me.

I used to buy those animal bars for Tom when he was small, he loved them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #3

I think there's a bird in the chimney There was a scrabbling sound and some soot and stuff fell down yesterday evening. I cleaned it up and heard no more, but then it started again a short while ago and the dog got very excited and tried to stick his head up the chimney! I'm now fearing a sooty pigeon dropping down and flapping about in my sitting room, either that or we'll have a bag of bones fall into the grate someday Perhaps I should just light the fire and roast it away!

Warm and sticky here today, lots of windows open to keep a nice through draught, kitties are resting upstairs near the big landing window and Morgan just flops wherever he feels like it. No dog walking till much later on when it's got a bit cooler.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Hot (23C/73F according to computer) and a bit sticky here, but there is a breeze so not too bad. I had a coffee meeting at The Pavilion Tea Room at Stansted Park this morning and came home with a beautiful phormium as a belated birthday present from the two ladies that I occasionally work for. So I am a happy and grateful bunny today!

We have a test tonight at puppy class, unfortunately Monty is in an "awkward" mood today, probably because he's hot. He's usually so good with his "sit!" but he doesn't even want to do that this morning, so please send be good vibes for this evening!!!

Quiz is tomorrow, Pamela!

Probably will just take it easy this afternoon in preparation for this evening ....... Hope all enjoy their day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #5

Hi all! Overcast, gloomy and probably going to rain this afternoon, cooler. It's only 25 C (79 F), now about 10:30, we most likely won't make 32 C today; I'm wearing a tee instead of a tank top, first time in weeks! Just down to get mail and pick Leia's grass, not nice enough for the roof deck. The usual tranquil day, no plans, no news.

Angie, hope Mr MB will be a good boy at class tonight and pass his test. Glad Skye's feeling better, Pamela; enjoy the peace and quiet, PP. MrsH, a bird in the chimney is no fun, but a squirrel is worse! I had one .....

Spoil yourself a bit today, you deserve it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #6

Hi all...

Animal bars??!? How on earth could I forget them!

Hot and sunny day today - we went walk about as part of work (how do you familiarise yourself with an area?) and were quite glad to get back in again... One client estimated a 28oC...

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #7

eveing everyone, looks as everyone has had a sunny day same as ourselves. Although my day has been good, we were in a bump tonight when another car was overtaking on a roundabout in the righthand lane and then cut in front of us and took the nose off our car which we have on hire as ours is getting mot'd and stuff. We are both fine but the car is taking getting taken away tomorrow and given a replacement.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #8

*hugs* Scary when that happens Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #9

Oooh, glad you both are OK, Pamela!

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #10

thanks Squirrel and eileen, both a bit shakey and got a bit of a sore neck as the seatbelt cut into it but its fine. xx